Scott Brown's After Match Interview

A classless tramp, his post match analysis was pathetic.
Very good son, keep kidding yourself and the lunatic fringe on.
By the way lego, Edouard a diving cheat.

That was the interview of a man playing to the galleries or in their case, the lowest common denominator, for a new contract.

Ref cheated, we were great, don't care who scored.

Genuinely pathetic.

Once a lady's front bottom always a lady's front bottom , grunting two words to Kamara and patting him on the back doesn’t change that. Alfie lives in his imaginary Lego world rent free which just made #55 all the sweeter!

Classless, arrogant, overrated and thick.
His interview just takes the shine off his alleged solidarity with Kamara

Wonder who the real Scott Brown is?

Touch of Class before the game

No class after the game

Or was it all a charade before and at the end the real Scott Brown was shown up for what he is?
Charade and no class imo

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury

Mr brown claims to have seen an incident despite being 50 yards away and stated the referee got it wrong.

Mr brown also states he didnt know who scored rangers equaliser despite being 5 yards away and looking straight at him.

The only conclusion the just can come to is that mr brown is a lying bawbag

The prosecution rests

His interview after the game to me backs up posters who believe the show of support for Kamara before the game was stage managed.His interview was not in the least surprising as we have seen on numerous occasions the lack of dignity within Parkhead from members of playing/management staff and the boardroom for as long as I can remember.

The lack of self awareness from him and his team are the reason they are 20 points behind

sugar coating and making excuses whilst we’ve built a young hungry squad that put them back where they belong

As a Captain, he is well suited to that club.

Classless, uneducated, denier and looks like something from The Goonies.

Really is the perfect marriage.

It was a con pure and simple.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said. When it comes to propaganda, Goebels wouldn't have made the filth's dug out.
Having seen the footage I'm in no doubt it was a set up publicity stunt, probably in collaboration with Sky.
Missed part of the build up as I tried to take dog out as close to kick off as possible in order to avoid any in-match disturbances.

Having seen the footage I'm in no doubt it was a set up publicity stunt, probably in collaboration with Sky.
Missed part of the build up as I tried to take dog out as close to kick off as possible in order to avoid any in-match disturbances.
If I had a dog, I'd have done the same.

Broxi the cat however, doesn't get me that relief.

Why? We come away from their patch with a decent result and remain unbeaten. Anyone getting upset over that idiot and his rantings needs to give their head a wee wobble.
You are, of course, absolutely correct but Rangers fans have had to endure years of that clown lording it over our Club and winning far more medals than his abilities warrant. I’d cut everyone a wee bit of slack on this occasion.

I'd love to see Brown in a managerial role. Post match interviews would get a series of their own.

I would have though any TV presenter worth their salt would have told him it was Morelos who scored and it was Rangers he scored for.
Then maybe asked him if he had problems mentioning Rangers and Morelos then telling him getting results whilst not playing well is the reason Rangers are the champions of scotland and unbeaten in the league so far. Sadly all press and sports journos and presenters are mostly useless lazy bawbags.

What an utter balloon he is :D

He claimed Kenny was fouled when he played it out for the corner at our goal? Deluded.

Back