Scott Brown's After Match Interview

Although to be fair to him his comments on Kamara and racism were welcome.
I'll give you that.
But from what I seen he walked up, shook Kamaras hand pre-match, mumbled 1 word or 2 at most and ran away.
All the praise on TV, but I really thought, WTF?

Unbelievable interview,thought they should've had a stonewall penalty and didn't know who scored our goal.
His summary of the game was absolutely diabolical, the guy is an absolute idiot.
Unbelievable. Really?

It was entirely in keeping with what I’d expect from him and the club he represents.

It must be dificult for that club to keep the 'Nothing exists south side of the river' up

Its so pathetic its actually funny

Unbelievable interview,thought they should've had a stonewall penalty and didn't know who scored our goal.
His summary of the game was absolutely diabolical, the guy is an absolute idiot.
Well....on the picture on the bbc sports page he’s lying on the ground looking directly at Alfie as the ball crosses the line.
Brown is classless.

Clinging onto the blatant dive as an excuse. Desperate stuff.

The fact is they were lucky he didn’t see a second yellow for his second dive.

Claimed a stonwaller - it wasn't
Claimed we had one shot on target - we didn't
Claimed it was a foul on Kenny before the corner we scored from - it wasn't
Couldn't remember who scored - he could.

We've regressed them to full victim mode. It is beautiful.

Celtics went full moon howler to appease those who will put money in regardless if the team are being dismantled and sold off before their very eyes.

fanny of a man. Stonewall penalty? Eduard didn't even claim and should have had a second booking for diving in the second half.Sad poor losers even in a drawn match. Hammer them at Ibrox.

All that was missing was for him to burst into tears at the end. And I don’t think he was far off of it.

I’ve said before on here that it’s a dangerous thing to view people in terms of absolutes. It was a nice gesture from him before the game. But more generally he’s an utter clown. Stereotypical thick as fück footballer.

ExApSbfWQAYRVNz

You know that goal hurts when he can't even bring himself to mention Alfies name haha. Kennedy aswell even referencing the red card at Ibrox with his 11 men dig. Let them keep believing they are a great team that are hard done by

He is 90% that mobs next manager as he is already adept at moaning about decisions where there was nothing to complain about.

What have the absolute idiots of the world done to piss you off ?

Bitter, much? :)

Loving their pain.

He's perfect fit for that Club, a zero class flat-track bully.

That was a classless interview and I’d be embarrassed if a Rangers captain had done that.

Did I hear him right, I’m sure he said they’d been the better team all season but things didn’t work out..or words to that effect

He is a moron, he knows who scored and it hurts him a lot.

I have zero respect for this "man" but I give him credit for approaching GK when he couldn't have been sure it was on camera. He done that out of respect for a fellow professional. That should be recognised as a rare moment of humanity from someone who is otherwise a thug.

Back