Scott Brown's After Match Interview

If he thinks that they have been brilliant then long may he think that. If that’s their aspirations then good for us, Europe, rest of league and lower leagues in cups.

This is going to be another Old Firm that they didn’t win but will keep going on about being the much better team and being hard done by. Such a shame

The only controversy in this game is why Edouard wasn't given a second booking for another dive.

Collum shat it.
Clear as day and Collum’s only real mistake of an uneventful game.

As for the Lego muncher, he stuttered just before he mentioned Rangers goal, I hope you enjoy it you fucking embarrassment

It proves he's a moronic buffoon with zero class and his Glen gesture was possibly attention seeking.

Mongo brown knew
Totaly agree mate. It meant absolutely %^*& all in my opinion... He was told to do that.. No way was it spurr of the moment 100% pre mediated...... he would be the first person to abuse GK 18 IMO

the best thing about it is he knows deep down that their "achievements" over the last decade are nothing without a proper rival in the league

probably gnaws away at him every time he sees that current league table

Unbelievable interview,thought they should've had a stonewall penalty and didn't know who scored our goal.
His summary of the game was absolutely diabolical, the guy is an absolute idiot.
Does it surprise....? he doesn't know what day of the week it is never mind who scored .......anyways. ...I bet he knows now...

Unbelievable interview,thought they should've had a stonewall penalty and didn't know who scored our goal.
His summary of the game was absolutely diabolical, the guy is an absolute idiot.

Hey broon 9, somebody did score a goal at the back post, his name is morelossss.

How could Brown miss Alfie celebrate like a madman? ..... how can he mistake that little grumpy Colombian ramming it into them? ..... I mean he wasn’t exactly being inconfuckinspicuous was he?

Brown did no more or less than any reasonable minded person would do for Glen Kamara.

Call me cynical but it was "fortunate" the camera man was there to witness it.

And at the end of the day he couldn't even mention Fredo as the goal scorer.

He is a moron, he knows who scored and it hurts him a lot.

I have zero respect for this "man" but I give him credit for approaching GK when he couldn't have been sure it was on camera. He done that out of respect for a fellow professional. That should be recognised as a rare moment of humanity from someone who is otherwise a thug.
I don’t agree with that. I’m pretty sure his approach to Kamara was well orchestrated and the cameras well primed to capture it all. His demeanour in the interview after the game told you everything you needed to know about the man.

He must have shut his eyes as he lay sprawled on the ground :shh:

gn12.png

He also said it was a penalty so they would have gone on 2-0 at half time.

Eh we scored and you hadn't taken the pen.

Absolute throbber

Got to admit I rarely hear Brown speak, but has someone kicked his testicles back up? Could swear my 3 year old son has a deeper voice that this diddy.

Last edited:
Still coming out with the Lennon rhetoric. Don’t back doon, double doon.
Hope he does go into coaching or management with either them or the sheep.

He is a moron, he knows who scored and it hurts him a lot.

I have zero respect for this "man" but I give him credit for approaching GK when he couldn't have been sure it was on camera. He done that out of respect for a fellow professional. That should be recognised as a rare moment of humanity from someone who is otherwise a thug.
Sky would have been well briefed about this stunt.
He knew he would be on camera.

I don’t really see the big deal over this, so what he didn’t name Morelos as the scorer hardly any opposition team who loses a goal does.
Brown is still a knob though

You know that goal hurts when he can't even bring himself to mention Alfies name haha. Kennedy aswell even referencing the red card at Ibrox with his 11 men dig. Let them keep believing they are a great team that are hard done by
It’s like the last 10 years haven’t happened! They’re back to square one!

Back