Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

Wouldn't surprise me if they're all gone. Folk chancing their arm without the requirement and the website allowing them to buy

Repeated attempts to input card details only to get 500 server error and that’s me kicked back out again.

In all seriousness, this website, and the management of the ticket office is an utter disgrace. It’s amateur beyond belief, we have a customer services manager who does nothing and fans yet again get put through the pain barrier trying to follow our team. An utter shambles.
They know it doesn’t work yet there’s no apology or ownership

We had Robertson apologising after the ross county mess up in August 2021 yet we’re 18 months on and there’s still errors

Why could they not have devised another method of sorting the tickets? They sent out a google form for the seat sub info, they could’ve done the same for hampden and asked people to select their favoured area as 1,2,3 in relation to preferred location. The silence from the SLO is deafening too

They know it doesn’t work yet there’s no apology or ownership

We had Robertson apologising after the ross county mess up in August 2021 yet we’re 18 months on and there’s still errors

Why could they not have devised another method of sorting the tickets? They sent out a google form for the seat sub info, they could’ve done the same for hampden and asked people to select their favoured area as 1,2,3 in relation to preferred location. The silence from the SLO is deafening too
Seatgeek will fix this next season apparently

I've only gone and done it! South Stand Upper purchased.

Much quicker and successful trying on my phone there than the previous ten attempts on the laptop!

I appreciate there are certain points of the West stand that you can’t see the pitch properly but in my experience I’ve never drawn the short straw and have always had a relatively decent view from the West. I have however been allocated a front row ticket in the North which was by far the worst view I’ve ever had at Hampden. It’s just down to luck.
Not entirely down to luck unfortunately. Three consecutive matches at Hampden I was allocated almost the same seats in bottom corner of North Stand. Great view of Tav’s corner kicks though. Lower West in the past as well.

So I’m left with South Stand if I want to see the game.

Fucking scunnered with this. Same every time.

Anyone know if the puddle drinkers are having the same issues????

Tickets available- click on it & no tickets left.
Input username & p/w - wrong info.
What a f*cking farce

shambles , I know my password is correct , saying incorrect password.
Eventually get in and click on ticket and then nothing in your basket, and then get kicked out when I press back button, the club fleece is for enough money and can’t have an online ticketing system that works properly .
This needs brought to the clubs attention , system is shocking.

Only wheelchair access left ? Where is that Time for change banner ???

That's what I'm left with now.

I had a ticket in my basket and got to the credit card details page and after entering those details and clicking ok, it hit the Server Error 500 page.

I managed to get back to that point twice with no further success.

Does that mean all the tickets are now away since there's only Wheelchair options left?

Seems they've all gone!

Anyone else confirm this?

So fukced off with this! Tried for 2 hours and got kicked out the site 3 times, 50 internal errors and the payment didnt complete about 8 times! A joke!

My son got an email, he's on silver mygers , Iam gold but never received an email, and when I try buy his ticket it's for wheelchair use only !

That was a struggle ,I usually get a quick access code with my emails “Vass01” even with that i toiled

Wouldn't surprise me if they're all gone. Folk chancing their arm without the requirement and the website allowing them to buy

Our website is bad enough without the dafties that put tickets into their basket that they cannot buy.

You should be forced to log-in & have requirement checked, before you can even see the tickets available when there isn't a public sale.

Same for me. Two hours down the drain. Had a ticket in my basket three times and three times kicked out. Now only wheelchair tickets.

It’s no fair on the folk that spent their whole dinner hour at work trying to get through to a poxy website only to get no joy. Rangers don’t realise that people are at work or wherever trying to get a ticket that should be straightforward to purchase. That’s why I’m leaving it till later. It’s a shambles.

got messed about for over an hour card details in and kicked back too start waited again and then managed to checkout the basket but had no confirmation email yet i assume that should be ok anyone else the same ?
My confirmation email came in 13:53, exactly an hour after purchase

That's what I'm left with now.

I had a ticket in my basket and got to the credit card details page and after entering those details and clicking ok, it hit the Server Error 500 page.

I managed to get back to that point twice with no further success.

Does that mean all the tickets are now away since there's only Wheelchair options left?

Same for me. Got as far as going to my bank app to verify the transaction, now booted out and back to only wheelchair tickets.
Over 2 hours and still no further forward.

@Greg Marshall

12.00noon had South stand upper in my basket, continually attempting to check out and just going round and round in circles.

Eventually timed out at 1230 and sent to back of queue. Get back in and website now won’t accept my password.

Kicked out.

Back in and now there are only accessible options. I’ve been trying to get a ticket for 2.5 hours now. That’s longer than we will be in the game.

No way of contacting TO support

This is an absolute farce. Get it sorted out, the TO need to do something urgently.

Didn’t have enough points for a ticket but did buy debenture tickets direct from Hampden

Their website is outsourced to ticketmaster and works perfectly first time, really think Rangers need to do something like outsourcing to resolve all these ticket issues

The tickets won't have sold out. Probably all sitting in baskets waiting for folk to complete the purchase - when the 'system' lets them.

That is the first time I have had difficulties with our ticketing website, usually login and buy no problem but that was horrific today. Have ended up with South Stand lower, never been in there, is it any good?

Website is an absolute farce. Login issues despite it being the saved username and password I have used for years. Eventually get in and then basket crashes everytime I try to checkout. What a shambles

Back