Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

I've been successful in all recent Hampden games, must be a time to miss out soon for me. If its against them then I don't mind as I'd rather see us in the final
If you have the points you will get every game at hampden

You won’t miss out as it is always top down

Apologies if you knew that already wasn’t sure with the way you wrote it :cool:

But shouldn't it be fair and give everyone a chance no ? It's always the same people getting away games and semi and final tickets
No

The people who get the semi and final tickets are the ones who deserve it

Why should someone who has just signed up to MyGers, not an ST holder etc get a ticket before me when I go home and away and pay thousands of pounds a year to do so?

MyGers works perfectly for Hampden tbh. It’s one of the few times it is ideal and I am not just saying that because I benefit from that system as I meet the points threshold etc

Tried that mate, in fact tried it a few times.
Today it will be attempted again.
First thing you need to figure out - has both on friends and family group got the requirement to buy - 3 of us in my friends and family group only 2 of us has enough points to purchase (2 in gold 1in silver)

Strange how a few years ago pre Mygers only a couple of thousand who were in CCCS missed out on semis and finals vs. them, now it seems like you need to have been a 100% attender for three and half years to make the cut.

It’s pretty difficulty to understand the leap in purchase history that’s now required.

First thing you need to figure out - has both on friends and family group got the requirement to buy - 3 of us in my friends and family group only 2 of us has enough points to purchase (2 in gold 1in silver)
We do, hence why the same email goes to me with both of us in it, and when logging on we both showed on the page.

I agree. I have no issue with the system but I have made every final and semi up until this old firm debacle at Hampden this season. The points have effectively doubled! Surely you should be made to sign up to my gers by a cut off point in the season like CCS otherwise this is going to continue to be an issue!

Should be a big ballot between everyone even non season ticket holders because after all we are all one big Rangers family
I've got tickets for this game (at least will soon) and have had for all Hampden ones lately, not sure about your suggestion right enough :))
But it does seem unfair that those with the deepest pockets, time on their hands and favourable location hoover up all the tickets every time.

Tickets bought,easiest ever.
Abroad on holiday and the apartment Wi-Fi went down at 11:50.
Toggled off phone and an absolute breeze to order :))
South Stand Upper Loyal.

I've got tickets for this game (at least will soon) and have had for all Hampden ones lately, not sure about your suggestion right enough :))
But it does seem unfair that those with the deepest pockets, time on their hands and favourable location hoover up all the tickets every time.
Sense the sarcasm in his post.

No it doesn't. Don't start.

North stand loyal sorted very quickly, without wanting to rattle my phone of the wall. Easiest hampden purchase yet!

I agree. I have no issue with the system but I have made every final and semi up until this old firm debacle at Hampden this season. The points have effectively doubled! Surely you should be made to sign up to my gers by a cut off point in the season like CCS otherwise this is going to continue to be an issue!
Sadly the £40/£50 they take in for folks joining late overrides that.

Really quick and simple, initial 3 minutes held in queue and then straight in and ticket purchased in a couple of minutes

It's going really slow for me, and the fact I m buying for me and three on my friends and family scheme is bursting my nut!

20 minutes when joined at 12. Went down to 6 a minute ago. Has now jumped up to 10.

I fuking hate this shite.

Wait time went from 45 mins to 14 mins now up to 28mins. Just as well I'm not working.

Edit: up to 1hr 10mins in the space of a few mins. The joys

This queue is a joke - joined the second it went live (17 mins ago) and still have 7 minutes to go which is randomly increasing

Back