Scottish Medias attempted ignorance of the C4 Program

Nope, I'm just quoting your own description of yourself as having a 'lower intellect'

Which compliance with 'pathetic agendas' would that be?
Great comeback Dude. Anyone who understands English would see that I described you as feeling you have a higher intellect than the rest of Follow Follow. I forgot to say you are extremely boring for always trying to start arguments for, quite often, no good reason. I will now block you because you are not really worth arguing with.

Its simple. The Scottish media obviously think that paedophilia is acceptable in this country and see no need to discuss it further or take on Paedo FC, the biggest culprits in the country. Absolutely disgusting and devoid of morals. Its ignoring big issues like this that will lead to their continued downfall.

Ye can see it now. Good old Cellic. This is how to handle historic CSA claims. Look they even hold seminars at CP. They're the good guys

Great comeback Dude. Anyone who understands English would see that I described you as feeling you have a higher intellect than the rest of Follow Follow. I forgot to say you are extremely boring for always trying to start arguments for, quite often, no good reason. I will now block you because you are not really worth arguing with.

So there's no agenda you can tell me about that I complied with?

Anyone who understands English can see that isn't what you wrote.

The thing I don't get. The media have no moral compass - they're disgusting. It's all about numbers. So, why not cover the story as it will get them the numbers. I refuse to believe that Celtic have so much power they can put the fear into these outlets. So, it is just being cowardly doing it. It's allow individuals within these organisations who support Celtic to cover things up at the cost of making their own business money or gaining readers.

This alone should see the owners of each of the media outlets start to hunt out and fire the people covering the stories up and ignoring what is going on.

Nobody said a word about it earlier when he was being quoted by C4 News.
I posted yesterday before the C4 news that he should be looked into. It comes across as you would like to defend him.

Edit. I'm wrong with my timing but the point still stands. Henry has been mentioned on the main thread as being a wrong one long before C4 news I'm sure

Last edited:
I posted yesterday before the C4 news that he should be looked into. It comes across as you would like to defend him.
No, I'd just rather people didn't immediately assume that the moment there was something they didn't agree with it was all part of some grand conspiracy.

No, I'd just rather people didn't immediately assume that the moment there was something they didn't agree with it was all part of some grand conspiracy.
I think it's you that's making the assumptions. Where have I mentioned a conspiracy?

I've said for years that the Scottish media here are complicit in their ignoring not going after the facts in this sordid affair,so bbc Scotland stv and also the papers aka comics hang your heads in shame.

The statement by Henry is disgraceful, criminal in it inaccuracies and complicit in the cover up. It reads to me the victims don’t particularly want compensation and the Celtic have provided facts and evidence to show the have absolutely no link to Celtic Bots Club. What have they provided?
When this is all out Henry should be up on a charge for trying to divert the course of justice.

I think it's you that's making the assumptions. Where have I mentioned a conspiracy?
Not you specifically, but there's countless mentions already of it being 'Hollicommed' etc. Or maybe, Alex Thompson shot his bolt a bit early. It wouldn't be the first time.

Just read the SFA statement and it has to be the most disgraceful pieces ever. We have one football club, only one, covering up from up on high a padeo ring that lasted nigh on 4 decades and we get this paragraph below, which almost hints that Kiddy Fiddlers FC are going to get a free pass.

“On the specific reference to Celtic FC, one of many clubs referenced in the final report, the Review in actual fact states clearly that the club has gone to great lengths to address any past contacts between the club and Celtic Boys Club - and have done so effectively. This is welcomed by the Review and welcomed within the review."

Shameful and despicable, the games a feckin bogey.

Not you specifically, but there's countless mentions already of it being 'Hollicommed' etc. Or maybe, Alex Thompson shot his bolt a bit early. It wouldn't be the first time.
I couldn't say if Thompson has shot his bolt until I see the program. He has tweeted about new evidence so he must have something that isn't already in the public domain

There is not a night passes that there is not a mention of some sexual abuse scandal on our news channels but as of yet they have completely ignored the abuse at the cesspit,
Tonight we have had the report of the abuse of women in central Africa and the involvement of SCIAF a Roman Catholic charity believe it or not.

They are as complicit as anyone in trying to cover this up.

They have (bar the odd clumsy tweet from the likes of Dornan or Mason trying to be smart) completely ignored it, the justice minister of Scotland has completely blanked and ignored a Paedophile ring going back decades which has 100s of victims, this is beyond shameful.

It is called, republican infiltrated modern day Scotland.

Less than 20 hours have passed since C4s heart wrenching investigative section on the abuse scandal which I have just caught and thought I would check The Scottish Sun, Daily Record Websites etc.

You really have to go looking for a story that should be front and centre.

These rags, its journalists, its employees should be thoroughly ashamed at the attempted whitewash and silence.

You are as bad as them that covered it up, You are in a morally bankrupt position and I hope you have a horrible existence for the rest of your days.

As for the Scottish Govt, not one tweet or statement in support of the victims, anyway Voting SNP should hang there heads in shame, and these ministers should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

My heart goes out to the victims, the brave man who was interviewed and the hundreds of victims.
Shame that there were no EBT’s systemically abused or molested... pretty sure there would be a front page, pull out and souvenir issue of the paper.

When we were going through liquidation for tax issues, it was headline news every day. A pedophile ring at one of the biggest clubs in Europe (they are, and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves on) isn’t getting a look in in the backwater country.

The issue I can only imagine is access journalism. At least half of those in the media are connected with the support of Celtic in one way or another. The rest are employed by those who are. If anyone stands up against Celtic, ala Sky, they are refused entry to the ground, hospitality and will probably get pulled into their manager’s office after pressure from the club. Celtic are untouchable. The “SFA” statement released by Celtic says it all.

I’m usually one who prefers that the club doesn’t issue statements daily for this or that, but I do think they should be pushing for a full independent inquiry into ALL of Scotland’s issues with football pedophiles. We can’t take the moral high ground here, but we absolutely can be a force that stands up and welcomes as much scrutiny as possible by an outside force, preferably from England where it will get the coverage it deserves.

Said it before a long time ago. Those that knew and did nothing are culpable.

That's why they are saying nothing.

people saying this ch4 documentary will be a game changer underestimate the corruption of current scottish media and government, and the extent of lawells and their pr firms tentacles in public life

You mean like when the media outed Torbett first time around?
Or when it was the media who found him hiding in America?
Or when it was the media who were responsible for bringing many of the allegations into the public domain?

Given that lawyers are still working on building a case to show Celtic's complicity, doing a large-scale expose before then may harm any later criminal or civil action. There's also the fact that it's much easier for you or I to sit online and say X, Y & Z are peados and A, B and C covered it up, than it is for the media without the proof.

Were any paper to run an expose claiming individuals covered up abuse (or were involved in it) without being 100% on the money, we'd be looking at some pretty hefty settlements for defamation.

compare and contrast the "media" coverage of Rangers tax issues and this vile bunch of bastards covering up decades of child abuse involving hundreds of victims

compare and contrast the "media" coverage of Rangers tax issues and this vile bunch of bastards covering up decades of child abuse involving hundreds of victims

One was about tax, one is about the rape of hundreds of children.

Don't you think there's a slight difference in tact that should be taken?

yes the pursuit of justice for the hundreds of victims and their families should have been relentless

the complete opposite of what has been witnessed
So the media are to blame because it's taken decades for the justice system to work?

Google the Holly Greig case and you will get an idea of how bad Scotlands senior civil servants actually are. It's disgusting and Salmond is fully complicit in the cover up. I can only assume the protection extends to the beasts.
Holy crap, every time I think I've read the worst I see something else someone links. The absolute depravity out there. Wth is wrong with people?

As an ex pat who was ripped away from family and friends as an 8 year old, placed in the US and went through hell here, I've always held a special place for Scotland in my heart. I still believe most people are good at their core but damn if this isn't completely disheartening reading how these filth have infiltrated so many parts of society.

Where the hell does one go to escape the depraved and corrupt? Seriously. Got a meeting next week to discuss a job in the UK since I've been wanting to move back for decades. Am I clueless??

That statement.:eek:

So, now we know, the SFA report will go to great lengths to make it clear there were loads of other clubs involved and they will hold the Dhims up as an example of how to deal with this issue in an exemplary manner. F*cking Hell.
As I said in another post why are the sfa not asking why Celtic put these measures in place to start with if the boys club had nothing to do with them.

Can you imagine what kind of high-profile headlines, political summits, FA sanctions, fines etc. would already be occurring if this had happened at our club? It is sickening that the victims are being ignored due to it being Celtic that were involved.

They have been trying to end us since 2012

If this had happened at our club they would have had a valid reason to shut us down.

Yet we're the club who have been through hell and back and they are protected.

This country is beyond corruption, its just evil.

Woke up this morning and expected this to be front page of the Record. NOTHING. It'll be further down, shit that it's not front page though. NOTHING. I stopped scrolling and gave up looking once I came to a piece on new polar bears in a park in Scotland. You can find a fluff piece about new polar bears in Scotland but you cant find anything about an expose on the cover up of a massive paedophile ring for decades at one of the worlds best known football clubs the day after it was on National news. I was going to say disgusting but it's actually sinister.

A quick skim through news now and there are 110-120 headlines about them referenced. Couldn't see any that mentioned the C4 expose. Looks like social media will be the main method to get wider exposure. Get tweeting bears.

Back