Scum song book today

I read this yet on every thread we have on here criticising our fantastic away support me have the usual suspects telling us how great the scum brigade are.

Sectarian singing is only ever an issue when Rangers are on top. It’s their favoured coping mechanism can’t beat us on the park their journo friends will damage us off it.

Watch when we next beat them all of a sudden it will be a big issue again.
This is EXACTLY what's been going on.....those bastards are "on top" just now,so it's not an issue......wait until we next turn them over,they'll use our songbook to distract attention from their shortcomings.....it's like a comfort blanket for them....

Na just those 2 songs one of which they still sing and that's the one the UBs sing 50 times a game.

The Glasgow Rangers champions one has being going round for donkeys , they sung it when they won the league during the Manchester season, we sung it for the next 3 seasons as a Get It Up Ye.

The "Every Saturday We Follow" song was sung by Napoli for decades , I can't recall the Cyrils ever singing it at any point....

They’ve been getting worse and it’s been impossible to be covered up more recently. They’ve been showing themselves up and we should let them and use the opportunity to show we aren’t “as bad as each other” like many on the outside think. We always have and will be above them and we should keep working to show it.

The Glasgow Rangers champions one has being going round for donkeys , they sung it when they won the league during the Manchester season, we sung it for the next 3 seasons as a Get It Up Ye.

The "Every Saturday We Follow" song was sung by Napoli for decades , I can't recall the Cyrils ever singing it at any point....

First one I know it was a wind up I was pointing out to another poster we still stole it from them.
2nd one according to the poets they've been singing it for years.
Heard them singing it at Ibrox so who knows.

We would be in a much better position to shame them if we cleaned up a couple of our chants.

What you would find if we sorted out our songbook would be a lot of the more savvy bears would then go after the bheasts as we would be in the clear.

Nobody in their right mind would go after them for singing bigotry when we can’t drop the pope from our songbook.

Sadly that’s just the way it is.

Lets show them how to sing , the billy boys full pelt at hampden is something to behold and will spur the team to a win . No surrender Rangers , lets do this

Sing up to our knees in Paedo blood, they'll soon be asking us to bring 19th Century Terrorist back :D

Whatever became of the investigation into the singing of IRA songs after the Scottish Cup game against Stranraer in January?

What ever became of the investigation into the hangings of the effigies at the Piggery?

If the corruption is running that deep surely it is the duty of Rangers to question this, because if they don’t it seems no one else will.

50p song was tremendous in shefield but I wish we would just change 2 fecking words and it could be a massive song for us like BMG.
Pope-Celtic
IRA-?????

When i was young and had no sense
I bought a flute for fifty pence
The only tunes that I could play
Were Derry's Walls and Dolly's Brae.

Or

When I was young and had no sense
I played all night and played all day
Cos I don't care what the Celtic say.

50p song was tremendous in shefield but I wish we would just change 2 fecking words and it could be a massive song for us like BMG.
Pope-Celtic
IRA-?????

Was No Surrender and Dolly’s Brae...

Just seen Murphy’s post above. Should have posted last
night when I first thought of it :eek:

pretty sure our board released a statement after that display at the piggery and were pretty damning about it.
Yes they did, they also acted on jouros, they've been waging a campaign with SFA and SPFL but the usual suspects come on here and blame the Board for everything.

These people comp,Ian when there's a statement, they complain when there's not a statement.
They complain when Liewell is on football boards yet tell our board not to speak to other clubs? If we don't then how do we get elected. Not one positive comment from any of the moaners that S Robertson is now on the SPFL Board.

The Board cannot possibly comment on songs or chants at a game between 2 other teams, unless there is comment about our behaviour at today's game. I suspect there won't be

When i was young and had no sense
Were Derry's Walls and Dolly's Brae.

Or

When I was young and had no sense
I played all night and played all day
Cos I don't care what the Celtic say.

Was No surrender the Rangers way ..

Anyone of these versions and we have a cracker

It seems the powers that be have decided to ignore some of our stuff too. TBB is now back and nothing has happened along with a few others that could be used against us.

The Goon Brigade are out of Pete's control so the media don't want to face them either.

This is the only reason we've not been cited.......yet
The only reason we've not been cited yet is that we're not seen as a threat. Win 6 league games in a row and the gutter press will be all over our songs.

The songbook from the unwashed today was a disgrace, BT were putting the sound up and down like a pair of boys club shorts in the 70's

Every IRA song you can imagine and a few I've not heard in years , then we have the For we will be mastered by no Orange B*****

We were also subjected to the racist Get the Brits out now chant , and it's all coming from their club sanctioned fans group " The Green Brigade "

Now if the Union Bears were singing the Billy Boys and the Famine song on a weekly basis do you think it would go unreported ? No neither do I

The songs coming from the Celtic support are no better in the moral songs debate that has seen Rangers lose two songs after a sustained media campaign aided by government friends
( one a 9 worded piss take at their faux identity) that has seen fans given a criminal record for singing it

Now where are the media all the moral crusaders of sectarianism that have previously written numerous articles over the Rangers support .......

Celtic are getting worse and more vocal as the weeks go by and there's not a peep from anyone , their club sanctioned fans group are out of control with their weekly terrorist love ins and the press are scared to mention it

It's out and out anti Protestant bigotry and it's getting bigger and louder

Is the answer to bring back the famine song and watch the rats with typewriters come out enmass to condem it , as it appears they're all sitting on their hands now frightened to report what we can all hear from Celtic's club sanctioned fans group

And for any lurkers these songs are being aired in European matches also but again not a peep from the press ( compare and contrast to Rangers over the years )
As much as I hate to say it, the fact of the matter is that our away support probably sing more songs about Jobby Sands, the Pope and the IRA than they do.

Also I'm sure I heard our support singing some utter moronic horse shit about the Lisbon lions not seeing ten in a row.

The fact of the matter is, the press are strangely silent on much of the garbage belted out by our own support simply because if they do highlight it and the rest emergence of the Billy boys they would have to do likewise with the Republican bile spouted weekly by the vermin.

As much as I hate to say it, the fact of the matter is that our away support probably sing more songs about Jobby Sands, the Pope and the IRA than they do.

Also I'm sure I heard our support singing some utter moronic horse shit about the Lisbon lions not seeing ten in a row.

The fact of the matter is, the press are strangely silent on much of the garbage belted out by our own support simply because if they do highlight it and the rest emergence of the Billy boys they would have to do likewise with the Republican bile spouted weekly by the vermin.
The press are mainly mentally challengeds with the rest scared to speak out against Celtic. You're kidding yourself if you think they're going to remain silent about our songbook if we ever get back to top of the league

The press are mainly mentally challengeds with the rest scared to speak out against Celtic. You're kidding yourself if you think they're going to remain silent about our songbook if we ever get back to top of the league
I never said that.
I've no doubts they would, but if we were to cut out much of the moronic garbage our lot sing then there would have to be pressure put on them to take action with their vermin.

I never said that.
I've no doubts they would, but if we were to cut out much of the moronic garbage our lot sing then there would have to be pressure put on them to take action with their vermin.
I agree we've been singing much drivel for decades now but even if we were to clean up our act, the Press are not going to call them out. At most they would blame it on the green brigade and laughingly claim they offend the rest of their support. You put a mentally challenged in a position of power and they will simply abuse it.

I cannot understand why any Bear would watch any Scottish football other than games we're involved in.

Have we now got a section of fans rivaling the obsessive MOPEs from across the city who watch every game of ours to be offended by something?

Back