Scumbag Porteous fined for hitting woman with tumbler

It's as if Hibs took a ned from their East Stand on a Friday night game and gave him a shirt to play when it comes to this plank.

How are you still here ffs :D
What are you talking about mate.
The guy threw a plastic cup, it’s a world apart from throwing a glass object at someone.

Still a dick move, no question but for goodness sake there is no need to be embellishing the story.

Will the posters pointing out that it was a plastic tumbler let me know who they are and what pub they drink in.

I'm looking forward to meeting up and throwing plastic tumblers at them all night. With no reaper cushions.
The plastic beer containers are thrown about at virtually every pop festival. The difference is he actually threw it directly at her. According to the article, she had a small cut, not a broken nose. Too many trying to hang him with false facts. I am not trying to defend him I want him punished for what he did and not hung for assumptions.

The plastic beer containers are thrown about at virtually every pop festival. The difference is he actually threw it directly at her. According to the article, she had a small cut, not a broken nose. Too many trying to hang him with false facts. I am not trying to defend him I want him punished for what he did and not hung for assumptions.
So I can throw them at your face all day and you'll be fine with it?

I

This was clearly not one of those thin, crushable plastic pint glasses you get at events. Getting hit with one of those would just bounce off you.
I have plastic tumblers which are as heavy and thick as actual glass, they look like it too. If it's one of those he threw at her he should get the jail, they're f8cking solid.

This was clearly not one of those thin, crushable plastic pint glasses you get at events. Getting hit with one of those would just bounce off you.
I have plastic tumblers which are as heavy and thick as actual glass, they look like it too. If it's one of those he threw at her he should get the jail, they're f8cking solid.
One of those thin ones if split and still containing liquid (weight) will have a sharp enough edge to break skin.
It doesn’t detail how severe the cut was, but no mention of stitched toe medical treatment required so I guess it was fairly superficial

One of those thin ones if split and still containing liquid (weight) will have a sharp enough edge to break skin.
It doesn’t detail how severe the cut was, but no mention of stitched toe medical treatment required so I guess it was fairly superficial
200w.gif

He didn't glass her, he threw a plastic beer container at her. That is a bit different than glassing her. They are both wrong, but let's keep to the facts.
Ah, a plastic glass then.
"plastic beer container," just fukkin behave yourself!:p

After the garbage from Thomson sticking up for Broon, he should have been told he no longer gets a gig with RTV.
I know he is an ex player but I cant stand Thomson doing the commentary. Think he is so dull and monotone it ruins any good imput her has anyway.
And top that off with the fact he is a hibs fan.

I can't believe there are folk on this thread defending Porteous and making excuses for his behaviour. Imagine he did that to your girlfriend, wife or sister? You'd rip his head off

Everything about him smells scumbag ned, on and off the park

I can't believe there are folk on this thread defending Porteous and making excuses for his behaviour. Imagine he did that to your girlfriend, wife or sister? You'd rip his head off

I don’t think you will find a single post on this thread defending him, willing to be proved wrong but

Hibs have fully condemned him by maintaning his position in the first team.
Seen some hibs muppets saying it was "only a plastic glass".
The point is why is a grown man who is a professional football player throwing anything in a woman's face FFS?

Absolutely you would, but he still wouldn’t have glasses her

The container being plastic or glass is irrelevant - he was acting the big man and threw a heavy object at a woman in a pub... the only thing plastic is his hardman status! if he was our player I'd want him sacked, Hibs will probs give him a new contract. Scumbag of the highest order

Hibs have fully condemned him by maintaning his position in the first team.
Seen some hibs muppets saying it was "only a plastic glass".
The point is why is a grown man who is a professional football player throwing anything in a woman's face FFS?
This in a nutshell.

What world would you have folk locked up for chucking a plastic cup?
A world with overflowing jails I suspect. If you're going to jail someone for chucking a plastic cup I'm sure there would also be custodial sentences for a lot of other actions. Porteous is a talented footballer but both on the pitch and off it he needs to get his act together. He's young but time is already running out.

I think we should just run a poll, would you prefer to be hit in the face by a plastic tumbler or a glass tumbler? Fairly easy answer I would have thought. Still makes his actions wrong.

Back