Archive Season 2022/23 - The Great Big Bumper Thread of RangersTV Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair they don't normally start coverage until circa 1430hrs - but you usually get the Watch Live with the placeholder screen from an hour before.

Patience I guess.
As I have said elsewhere, the whole RTV experience is such that things like this panic you ! It’s dire !

I’ve purchased todays game but the only option i’m getting is Listen Live, nothing about watching it. Can anyone help me out here?

Edit… seems i’m not alone in having this problem.

Anyone else having problems purchasing today’s game on RTV? I can’t seem to find a purchase link with or without a VPN. (Definitely not using my UK VPN this time!)
I'm 'in Sweden...'
logged in, was able to purchase game, but when I go to the game it only has the listen live option...

the 3-day unlimited is in my active subscriptions.

rebooted and changed location with no change...

Yes mate, read the last few posts LOL. We are all in the same boat.

Patience. If we still draw a blank after 1430hrs then panic!

I know haha didn’t realise as the panic has already set in! Visiting family down south so i’m already gutted about not being able to go, if i can’t get it i’ll be even worse:D

Yes mate, read the last few posts LOL. We are all in the same boat.

Patience. If we still draw a blank after 1430hrs then panic!
There was a message with the receipt to my email to say it may take 5 minutes for the game to be added to your account as they expect it to be busy !! But that was like 30 mins ago

Is it the 3 day unlimited thing you buy? I don't see the option to purchase the Motherwell game.

Video option showing for me now although says I don’t have the right entitlements, despite purchase showing in my active subscriptions :rolleyes:

Paid for the game got a receipt but RTV says not subscribed. Logged out and back in again no joy unsure whether to pay again and risk it not showing

Wonder if this is messed up due to the Relentle55 purchase option which I’d imagine most of us have taken up on?

Better not have reset my RTV account - been using same log in and subscription for 5 seasons now

Same issue for everyone it seems. No one should attempt to purchase it again (check your account to see active subscriptions, if it is there then the fault is at the RTV end)

Not really helpful for today, but regarding VPN, just got an email from quidco with more NordVPN offers

Says its 100% cashback, but when I login its only 80% cashback, on top of the standard offer makes it £73.26 for 2 years, and you get £58.60 cashback making it 61p a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back