Season ticket and new membership scheme

I'm hoping they don't increase the season ticket prices, there will be many folk who won't know if they have a job to go back to.

Reactions: Gee
Youve no chance of anything back for that, its only 4 games anyway.
5 games. Celtic, Motherwell, St Johnstone and 2 after the split.

Agree we will get nothing back but that's over 25% of the cost of the season ticket people are missing out on.

I'm happy for the club to have it but I think the players (who have delivered nothing but another season of failure) should also be taking a wage cut if the fans are giving up money.

We obviously won't get a refund and nor would I want one, but it would be a nice touch if the club gave existing season ticket holders some form of discount on their renewal.

I've mentioned this already on here, but I think the cost of 5 x SeatSubs credited against all existing season ticket holders cost for renewing would be a good way to go about it in my opinion.

I'll renew regardless but it might be the difference in someone renewing or not.

Agree we will get nothing back but that's over 25% of the cost of the season ticket people are missing out on.

I'm happy for the club to have it but I think the players (who have delivered nothing but another season of failure) should also be taking a wage cut if the fans are giving up money.

Forgot about the game in hand. sure i read its in our T&C's we dont get anything back in this sort of event, not that i would want it anyway.

Sign up for next season when this season might not even finish, don’t even know what the setup is for next season and I want confirmation that we won’t let Celtic get the title before I hand over £500

How 4 we’ve three at home before split and I make it 3 after the split . Anyway say 5 that’s £105 per season ticket at lest . Your taking 4.5m the club have gained . Now at the very least we should receive an email from the club before renewals get posted

Is that absolutely 100% confirmed? I'm of the understanding that buying a season ticket is entering into a consumer agreement with the club.

Until I know how this season is to be finalised, whether I'll be offered a refund/given the option to allow the club to keep the monies, when next season is to start & how it will look, I'll be holding off my renewal

It's difficult. Finance is needed. I'm not sure, though, how the Club can justify selling tickets to something we don't know the format to, when it will start and the ramifications of a decision on 2019-2020 season.

What might happen is the support sign up for the membership scheme in bigger numbers than renew season tickets especially if money is tight

Is that absolutely 100% confirmed? I'm of the understanding that buying a season ticket is entering into a consumer agreement with the club.

Until I know how this season is to be finalised, whether I'll be offered a refund/given the option to allow the club to keep the monies, when next season is to start & how it will look, I'll be holding off my renewal

Sorry its an article from the sun so cant say for definite. Cant C+P.

We obviously won't get a refund and nor would I want one, but it would be a nice touch if the club gave existing season ticket holders some form of discount on their renewal.

I've mentioned this already on here, but I think the cost of 5 x SeatSubs credited against all existing season ticket holders cost for renewing would be a good way to go about it in my opinion.

I'll renew regardless but it might be the difference in someone renewing or not.

I don’t think there is any ‘obviously’ about it at all. Fans could make life uncomfortable for the club if they wanted. People have paid for those games.

I’m happy to write the money off but I would resent the club making that assumption.

Sorry its an article from the sun so cant say for definite. Cant C+P.
Given the quote, it looks like it's worded to make us look bad. It is obvious that a game such as the Livingston game that was cancelled and rearranged would not attract any refund or compensation but where the actual game will not be played is a bit of a stretch.

What's the membership scheme entail? Thankfully I have been refunded my summer holiday money already so no issue paying for the season ticket this year. Would like clarity on the membership scheme though

I’ll renew dependent on how much of a fight they offer to the league stooges handing the filth a trophy they haven’t won.

They fight it tooth and nail whether or not it’s a successful fight I’ll renew even if we’re in the dark as to when next season is.

If they do the usual and sit and do %^*& all I won’t renew that simple.

I'm not sure how they can sell something for a product not yet available or with any idea what form it will take.

Understand they'll proceed on the basis we return to normal come June but realistically that's not happening.

It's also not great when tickets auto-renew that they'll be pulling money out of people's accounts who are currently furloughed.

I get the need to do it though. We've got to assume that normality returns at some point...

There will be many like myself whose season tickets automatically renew. Many peoples circumstances have changed. Some may not now be able to pay upfront. Will that be taken into account.

I think it the first team squad should do this ,the rest of the players maybe 10%

Back