Seat transfer email out

BF4 row F. Fairly happy with that as it means I get to sit next to my 2 sons now. Had 2 + 1 in GE3. Didn't want club deck and I know would be hard to get 3 together so will take these as includes celtic anyway
'Didn't want the Club Deck'

I'm outraged
:D

I only requested a move 2/3 weeks ago but suppose it depends on your demands and availability

Have been on list from September time
Only after a single seat, wanting to move from BF3 to a central location In the enclosure. Refresh loyal

Requested one two years ago, and last year. Not done it this year but assumed my request was still on file. Maybe not

Requested one two years ago, and last year. Not done it this year but assumed my request was still on file. Maybe not
Just emailed them to make sure my daughter's request is still on file, I did tell them last year to keep it active.

Email them now as its clearly being worked on now before it passes. Have 7 days to accept before the ST sale

Just emailed them to make sure my daughter's request is still on file, I did tell them last year to keep it active.

I think that's what I'd be doing, sending a reminder email.

I've had a few transfers in last 5 years. On both occasions I've had an offer over a week after first seeing people post on here about it. Think it's just a case of it takes a boy of time fitting all the pieces together. Everyone who accepts a transfer just now will create free spaces to be offered out next week.

I've had a few transfers in last 5 years. On both occasions I've had an offer over a week after first seeing people post on here about it. Think it's just a case of it takes a boy of time fitting all the pieces together. Everyone who accepts a transfer just now will create free spaces to be offered out next week.
Yep. I have accepted 3 in BF so now vacates 3 in GE3, so a knock on effect

I am still waiting patiently to actually be offered 3 seats anywhere never mind a seat swap.....due to my 2 lads being too old to renew in BR1 Family Stand.....:(

No offer for me. I'll now be giving away my seat for the 2 Ce***c games. I fkn hate standing for an entire game as I'm no spring chicken, and at these 2 games everyone stands. Pissed off sums up my feeling just now.

No offer for me. I'll now be giving away my seat for the 2 Ce***c games. I fkn hate standing for an entire game as I'm no spring chicken, and at these 2 games everyone stands. Pissed off sums up my feeling just now.

give it time mate the transfers have only just started today, it’ll be weeks before they get through them all

give it time mate the transfers have only just started today, it’ll be weeks before they get through them all
Im waiting too impatiently dont know how it can be weeksto get through them the general sale is supposed to be 22nd july?

They just replied that she is still on the waiting list and they will be in touch over the coming week if they can accomodate the request.

Reactions: hms
I’ve not had an email yet but logged into the ticket site and a seat in the area I’m requesting is sitting in the basket. Expecting an email shortly ...

I'm currently at the back of CR5 and requested close to the front of CR2 CR3 or CR4. It's only 1 ticket i'm looking swapped so hoping they can accommodate me.

Back