Seat transfer email out

Seems like its completely random whether u get offered a swap or not
This is what i think, 2nd year not asking for much 2 seats closer together than where we are now 3 different stands not bothered heard nothing.

No emails or anything in my basket yet. I‘m still in the “we’ll contact you if we can accommodate your request” holding pattern. Looking to move 2 seats from the corner of SW5 to pretty much anywhere else, so I’m not exactly being overly fussy :)

Checked my email, due o mobility issues I requested transfer to further back in BF3, happy to say myself and wee man got them. Moving from E to S.

Is Row B in Copland rear ok or restricted view due to the safety bars? I'm row Q at minute but would like to be closer to pitch

I’m also in MFM and looking for one further back In the main stand. To be fair your request is peak viewing, that would be close to halfway line. Not much people would want to be moving.
Ye I get that about GF4 but there seems to be quite a few guys getting offered GF3.

Is there any issues with MFM ? I'm looking to move into the Main Stand and thought that area was spot on?

Aye it’s a great area. I’m row Q and I’m £719 and if you go 7 rows behind me with pretty much the same view it’s a good couple of hundred cheaper

Front of GR7. Just always fancied Main Stand, especially now am an old Bazza.
Ye me too,it is good not having to walk all the way round the stadium to get to your seat,especially when the mentally challenged barrier is up.And the toilets are not full of smoke ;)

Is Row B in Copland rear ok or restricted view due to the safety bars? I'm row Q at minute but would like to be closer to pitch
Don’t see a problem with restricted view mate, they would have to declare if so, and you'll be out of the ground sharper at the end of the game.

Email from ticket centre this morning :)) Excitedly opened it. Still in the holding pattern :rolleyes: It’s like the email from National Lottery telling you that you’ve won only to find you’ve won a lucky dip :confused: To be fair to the TO, at least they are communicating.

At
Email from ticket centre this morning :)) Excitedly opened it. Still in the holding pattern :rolleyes: It’s like the email from National Lottery telling you that you’ve won only to find you’ve won a lucky dip :confused: To be fair to the TO, at least they are communicating.
At least there in contact good sign for you mate ive recieved nothing.:(

How do you complete the transfer, pay the difference in ticket? Accepted by email the transfer, but still haven't heard from them, don't know if they work weekends or not. Do they phone you to complete payment?

How do you complete the transfer, pay the difference in ticket? Accepted by email the transfer, but still haven't heard from them, don't know if they work weekends or not. Do they phone you to complete payment?
The details should have been on your email offer. Further down. They were on mines. Depends how you currently pay. In full, 4 instalments etc. The email should also tell you the difference needed to pay or be refunded

The details should have been on your email offer. Further down. They were on mines. Depends how you currently pay. In full, 4 instalments etc. The email should also tell you the difference needed to pay or be refunded
Doesn't provide a link though, just tells you the info. It also says to accept the offer to email seattransfers which I did.

I accepted my seat transfer on friday and was completed same day, received an email back with my revised final two payments and told will be issued with a new smart card

Doesn't provide a link though, just tells you the info. It also says to accept the offer to email seattransfers which I did.
You dont need a link. Either bank transfer or they adjust instalments

When moving to a higher priced area of the Stadium, please see the following payment information:

• Bank Transfer – please pay additional payments to the account details below.
• Bank Transfer Instalments – remaining instalments will be adjusted accordingly.
• Credit/Debit Card Instalments – remaining instalments will be adjusted accordingly.
• Premium Credit – We are unable to amend loan agreements therefore you must Bank Transfer the additional amount. Account details below.

Please use the following account details for UK payments:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916

You dont need a link. Either bank transfer or they adjust instalments

When moving to a higher priced area of the Stadium, please see the following payment information:

• Bank Transfer – please pay additional payments to the account details below.
• Bank Transfer Instalments – remaining instalments will be adjusted accordingly.
• Credit/Debit Card Instalments – remaining instalments will be adjusted accordingly.
• Premium Credit – We are unable to amend loan agreements therefore you must Bank Transfer the additional amount. Account details below.

Please use the following account details for UK payments:

Barclays Bank PL Leicestershire United Kingdom LE87 2BB
Account Name: The Rangers Football Club Ticket Direct
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 33512916
Its says on email to right transfer in the reference part of bank transfer, but after emailing the ticket office they said to put new seat details. Not sure what to do there

I accepted my seat transfer on friday and was completed same day, received an email back with my revised final two payments and told will be issued with a new smart card
I already paid my daughters ST in full, just have to pay an extra £15

Hopefully means they are looking for you,hope you get your move.

Its says on email to right transfer in the reference part of bank transfer, but after emailing the ticket office they said to put new seat details. Not sure what to do there
Put your Rangers number with a space and your new row/seat number as the pay reference was my instructions by bank transfer only.

Was that
Put your Rangers number with a space and your new row/seat number as the pay reference was my instructions by bank transfer only.
Was that with a seat transfer? I used my seat details when I initially renewed my old seat

Im already in GF1 in row X, love my seat. She will be directly 2 seats behind me. Saying that she is leaving a cracking seat in the Family stand behind.
Better to be neare u tho and personally I think GF is best area to sit

Was that

Was that with a seat transfer? I used my seat details when I initially renewed my old seat
That was a seat transfer on Friday and paid last night mate.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay by Bank Transfer you MUST only pay for one season ticket at a time and ensure that you use your correct 9 digit Rangers Number along with your seat details with a space in between as payee reference in order for your season ticket renewal to be processed. For example. 500001111 GLWAA111.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay by Bank Transfer you MUST only pay for one season ticket at a time and ensure that you use your correct 9 digit Rangers Number along with your seat details with a space in between as payee reference in order for your season ticket renewal to be processed. For example. 500001111 GLWAA111.
Perfect cheers mate as will be paying my third instalment tomorrow

My bank won’t let me do that. Not had a email yet but if I do I’m with Santander and there’s like a limit of 12 characters on a reference. Had issues with it in the past emailing the other party to ask for a shorter reference. Dunno why they limit it

My bank won’t let me do that. Not had a email yet but if I do I’m with Santander and there’s like a limit of 12 characters on a reference. Had issues with it in the past emailing the other party to ask for a shorter reference. Dunno why they limit it
There was a 12 character limit reference for my statement but 18 characters for reference on Rangers side of things when I paid earlier if that makes any sense.

Similar boat for me to a lot of people in here. Got the holding email today from ticket office. I currently have my ticket and my sons in west enclosure sw3. One in row n and one in row f. Hasnt been a real issue yet as my son is small and sits on my knee but getting to the point were he needs his own seat but is too young to sit rows apart from me. Been on transfer list for 2 years now but never heard anything. Not overly fussy were I move to just need them beside each other

Don’t see a problem with restricted view mate, they would have to declare if so, and you'll be out of the ground sharper at the end of the game.

Yeah that's a good point. Just I never thought about the bars obstructing the view of pitch till I was offered Row B. Been row Q for five years and dart in and turn and head up and never really paid attention to the front of the stand despite wishing to move there haha

Hopefully hear something in next day or so, would imagine they’ll be working through them today

Anyone nor heard anything at all from the ticket office? I'm seeing some people have received a holding email, I've had nothing.

Same here. Sent an email after renewal to request transfer with no acknowledgment , then sent another one last week to ask if my request has been received but not had anything back

I just got a generic ‘if successful we will contact you‘ email when I chased it last week.
Not sure if that’s the same holding email as people have been talking about.

I wonder if weds will be last day for transfers as that was the date given for new season ticket holders surley not they where late starting only been doing them since friday??

I wonder if weds will be last day for transfers as that was the date given for new season ticket holders surley not they where late starting only been doing them since friday??

I hope they do not even begin looking at selling season tickets to new applicants before reviewing and getting back to every existing season ticket holder that has requested a transfer. I asked @Greg Marshall to confirm that this would be the policy applied earlier on this thread, but he was probably too busy dealing with irate MyGers members about their points :)). Are you able to comment on this please Greg?

Surely they have to try accommodate everyone looking for a transfer before selling new season tickets?

I hope they do not even begin looking at selling season tickets to new applicants before reviewing and getting back to every existing season ticket holder that has requested a transfer. I asked @Greg Marshall to confirm that this would be the policy applied earlier on this thread, but he was probably too busy dealing with irate MyGers members about their points :)). Are you able to comment on this please Greg?
Ive had a bad feeling from start since ticket office was closed and no phones my plan this year was to go in office in person and try but covid stopped that i knew id get no correspondence again im certain theyl do so many then let rest go to new holders will be really pissed off if new holders get a range of seats, been waiting for moves out since last year only want 2 close anywhere non restricted.

Latest posts

Back