Seat transfer email out

No, and i am still waiting for 3 actual season tickets anywhere after my 2 boys became too old for the family stand.... Really poor in my opinion.

No, and i am still waiting for 3 actual season tickets anywhere after my 2 boys became too old for the family stand.... Really poor in my opinion.
Aye that’s poor, someone in the season ticket waiting list thread seen they are playing about with allocations there - putting tickets in baskets etc. Surely can’t be finished with transfers if you haven’t got yours yet

Bar72 and kids being too old for family stand were meant to get priority for transfers

This is the most availability of seats we have had in a few years with allegedly around 4k seats not renewed. Anyone looking a single seat transfer should really be offered one. Can understand seats together maybe more problematic, but single seats should not be a problem.

This is the most availability of seats we have had in a few years with allegedly around 4k seats not renewed. Anyone looking a single seat transfer should really be offered one. Can understand seats together maybe more problematic, but single seats should not be a problem.
Funny thing is they might well still be working through them, but there is no comms atall regarding timeframes so we all fear the worst.

Doesn’t look like I’m gonna get one . No reply from rangers In a few days and website saying season ticket waiting list starts tomorrow. Quite suprised considering I’m only looking for a single seat but reckon it’s harder then this year because the areas im looking for a the more premium areas and folk moving from bar72 will have got priority for those seats this Year and prob the family section folk as well . Oh well better luck next year. Prob more frustrating this year Cos you can’t just phone up or go to Ibrox and have the process explained to you

I understand there's been extenuating circumstances but was there any reason why these weren't dealt with as soon as the deadline passed? Seems like there were nearly 2 weeks lost.

After me being told today they can’t accommodate my request to move to the Govan rear lol

I’ve just had a seat transfer from one part of the Govan Rear to another part today so it can be done. This process needs seriously looked at by Rangers. I would be willing to pay for a move, say £10 to cover admin costs etc. Could be additional Income for the club.

I understand there's been extenuating circumstances but was there any reason why these weren't dealt with as soon as the deadline passed? Seems like there were nearly 2 weeks lost.

I agree. The SLO was asked if TO staff were dealing with MYGERS in those two weeks wasted, however I’m sure we were told that they weren’t.

I agree. The SLO was asked if TO staff were dealing with MYGERS in those two weeks wasted, however I’m sure we were told that they weren’t.
That’s correct the SLO said in a reply to a post that the TO staff had nothing to do with the MYGERS admin.

the transfer process is a shambles I’ve been on the waiting list for the last 3 seasons.

I’ve just had a seat transfer from one part of the Govan Rear to another part today so it can be done. This process needs seriously looked at by Rangers. I would be willing to pay for a move, say £10 to cover admin costs etc. Could be additional Income for the club.
Was told Yesterday nothing left in GR I want to move from edge of GR5 to GR4, I hate losing my seat in Europe.

Got offered one yesterday in main stand. I’m about 4 rows behind my dad at present. Wanted 2 together. Got offered one 3 seats along but 5 rows back, what’s the point!

After the season ticket renewal deadline passes all the renewals need to be processed.This year especially,it is time consuming to complete them all especially as many folk hold off till the deadline date.

Son got offer and accepted late monday evening 13 rows in front of me main stand at least in same section now still a farse from ticket office ive still had no email whatsoever.

Son got offer and accepted late monday evening 13 rows in front of me main stand at least in same section now still a farse from ticket office ive still had no email whatsoever.
Same mate I emailed them back Friday when I got my offer 3 emails later no reply

Doesn’t look like I’m gonna get one . No reply from Rangers In a few days and website saying season ticket waiting list starts tomorrow. Quite suprised considering I’m only looking for a single seat but reckon it’s harder then this year because the areas im looking for a the more premium areas and folk moving from bar72 will have got priority for those seats this Year and prob the family section folk as well . Oh well better luck next year. Prob more frustrating this year Cos you can’t just phone up or go to Ibrox and have the process explained to you
Emailed the ticket office asking if we would hear if we were unsuccessful and they said you only get an email if you were successful. Seems a bit backwards.

Emailed the ticket office asking if we would hear if we were unsuccessful and they said you only get an email if you were successful. Seems a bit backwards.

I’ve accepted I’m unlikely to get a move this year mainly due to the process being a shambles and the inability to contact the ticket office because the only way to do so is email which they could ignore . Hopefully next year when the world returns to normal I can go to the ticket office and ask how the process actually works

I got the same email thought it was a very vague response. Especially with season ticket offers going out to mygers members today it makes you think its a half arsed attempt from TO to get all current season ticket holders a move first before that happened.

Not true as I got an email saying I was unsuccessful

@Greg Marshall can you give everyone an update on seat transfers?

Are they receiving unsuccessful emails?

Were all request actioned before beginning with new ST offers?

cheers

Just got a call from the club as apparently my details weren’t submitted for a transfer from Bar 72!! Anyway I’ve got two offers, GR4 row L and MFH row E. I know GR4 is central but does anyone know how far back that row is? Also looking for any info from folk who are in MFH. It’s looks a bit less central.

Just got a call from the club as apparently my details weren’t submitted for a transfer from Bar 72!! Anyway I’ve got two offers, GR4 row L and MFH row E. I know GR4 is central but does anyone know how far back that row is? Also looking for any info from folk who are in MFH. It’s looks a bit less central.

I would give my first born for GR4 row L. First three rows are bar 72, then A backwards from memory of my europa league seats

GR4 looks a cracker, this is from Row O. And yeah it works back the way so L 3 rows in front of that view. Makes leaving Bar72 a bit easier!

For me this is definitely an SLO remit.
Like others, I also applied for the 2019/20 season seat transfer and then again this season with no reply other than a generic holding email.
If new season ticket applicants are being offered seats in areas that current season ticket holders have requested then @Greg Marshall can you help out?

Clearly no system in place whatsoever, How they can start offering out Season tickets to those on the waiting list before people wanting transfers? Seems like the the later you applied for a transfer the better

Thought for sure I’d get a transfer of my two as I gave them a number of areas and told them I’d accept them as singles if two together wasn’t possible, looks like they are more worried about getting new ST’s sold rather than trying to sort out current ST holders for transfers.

@Greg Marshall

I’d emailed the ticket office twice about a move to one of either two seats in BF4 that I know two ST holders haven’t renewed for. One of my pals requested a move to the other seat and he’s had an email to tell him his seat transfer has been successful whereas I’ve heard nothing at all. I’ve emailed the TO again this week and still haven’t heard anything back. Is there any additional help you could offer please?

@Greg Marshall
this is terrible from rangers. I’m meant to be a priority for moving out the family stand with my daughter who will be too old for there and I’ve had nothing from the ticket office. I’ve sent many emails as well. I only get a automated reply.

MfH is where I'm desperately trying to get a single ticket!

I just got a reply from the TO confirming they’re still working on transfers and that they’re dealing with them in date order.

Hopefully guys on the list longer than me hear something today or tomorrow.
Got the same mate apparently there are 3,000 people looking for a move.

Back