Seat transfer

My Son did it. I think he went into the Ticket Office before the ST renewal date and was advisd to renew and then apply for a move.

Someone from the Ticket Office then called a few days ago and the move was done over the phone with the additional money required being paid in the normal way that Cup tickets are paid.

The only problem seems to be that due to the move we seem to have dropped off the Away Ticket Scheme. Don’t know why this has happened but my Son says he is going to try and sort this out.
Thanks for the info.

The lack of consistency from the ticket office is shocking. I put my name on the waiting list for seat transfers when i renewed last year. I renewed online this year and after the renewals deadline went down to the ticket office to see if I could get a move. Was told there was a massive waiting list and I would need to be on it for 2 years before i would get a move.

Here we have someone just on the list and gets a move no bother.

Terrible customer service from Rangers :mad::mad:

The ticket office is currently workings through transfers, I requested one away last year...

They called me yesterday, however I decided against the move however both Folk i spoke to were extremely helpful

I sent an email saying I had put my request in to move a few months ago and hadn't heard anything. I got a phone call right away.

Now Moved from SW5 near the front to SW3 a lot further back. Delighted with that to be fair.

lady on the phone just now wasn't helpful in the slightest basically said i'd be told by email if they could accommodate my request and that they were dealing with the transfers as of now i asked so what i just wait as i've been on list 2 and a half seasons and she just reiterated " you'll be contacted by email if your request can be accommodated " .......

Back