Semi final tickets ballot - Rangers allocation now 32K

Just got an email also :D Is it possible to find out what stand your in?
Tells you on the email,look for label number..the letter will tell you.
Also £30 is north or south stand.
£25 is behind goal.east or west stands.

There isn't one as far as I can see!

What's the deal with first class post delivery? I usually collect

Due to the number of people down for collection, they've sent tickets out first class instead at no cost. You can e-mail the ticket office with your Rangers number and opt to collect still.

As for where your ticket is...
The e-mail should have your Rangers number, underneath that your ST Details and then underneath that 'Label No:'. Mine is N_xxxx the N relates to North Stand, S relates to South Stands etc.

On the email you get to confirm you have been allocated a ticket..
It will have your Rangers number....
ST details....
Label number...
Ticket price...

That must've been how they did it for the original emails as mine only says my Rangers number and ST details.

Due to the number of people down for collection, they've sent tickets out first class instead at no cost. You can e-mail the ticket office with your Rangers number and opt to collect still.

As for where your ticket is...
The e-mail should have your Rangers number, underneath that your ST Details and then underneath that 'Label No:'. Mine is N_xxxx the N relates to North Stand, S relates to South Stands etc.

The Rangers number and seat number are there but there is no label number. Most probably the East Stand, but hey ho it's better than nothing.

On the email you get to confirm you have been allocated a ticket..
It will have your Rangers number....
ST details....
Label number...
Ticket price...
It doesn't, just has Rangers number and season ticket details.
It's a surprise! :p

I have just been online looking at the CCCS schemes I am signed up for and the priority to semis and finals one has disappeared from the list although I got a ticket in the original ballot.

Has anyone else’s priority for semis and finals disappeared. :eek:

I have just been online looking at the CCCS schemes I am signed up for and the priority to semis and finals one has disappeared from the list although I got a ticket in the original ballot.

Has anyone else’s priority for semis and finals disappeared. :eek:
Probably took it off to facilitate today's ballot so people didn't get allocated a second ticket

Just received an email 1 hour ago saying I'd been successful in the second ballot. Ya dancer!

Belter I've had my email . . . But my mate I sit with never.

How do you set your collection/postal preference?? I've no idea if I should go collect it or not?

Any help would be appreciated!

Is it possible to change the address of where the ticket is posted too..ill not be in to sign for it

Question - anyone who wasn't successful first time round, was guaranteed a ticket for the final should we make it. Does that still apply, even if they got them today, or will it become a full free for all

30 quid North Stand BA. I’m there. Not sure what South is.
Tickets are priced as follows:
• West Stand - £25 Adults / £10 Under 16s
• North/South Stand - £30 Adults
• Ambulant Disabled / Visually Impaired – £15 Adults / £5 Under 16s
• Wheelchair Spaces & PA – £15 or £20 Adults / £5 Under 16s

Tickets are priced as follows:
• West Stand - £25 Adults / £10 Under 16s
• North/South Stand - £30 Adults
• Ambulant Disabled / Visually Impaired – £15 Adults / £5 Under 16s
• Wheelchair Spaces & PA – £15 or £20 Adults / £5 Under 16s

Cheers. Thought the South would’ve been higher mate.

You serious? lmfao

Why would I not be serious? In the same way that I got a ticket for Livingston, but it didn't count towards my away CCCS allocations. I got a ticket in the first ballot for the semi, I was just wondering. LMFAO

Mate claiming him and his brother in law still haven't got a ticket at the 2nd attempt. Did the extra tickets cover the rest of cccs? More tickets allocated to Rangers "guests" or some sort of feck up signing up to cccs? Bit strange both of them missed out again?

Why would I not be serious? In the same way that I got a ticket for Livingston, but it didn't count towards my away CCCS allocations. I got a ticket in the first ballot for the semi, I was just wondering. LMFAO
Extra away tickets are on a first come first served basis for those on away scheme who missed out. Those today were allocated tickets via email so this counts and there will be no priority for final for those in 2nd ballot. God loves a tryer though. :D

Back