Semi final tickets

Under 5 year history I missed all games starting with st Joseph’s in July 2019 - 5 points were awarded from this point onwards including the friendlies against Wigan, bury ect - points were credited for games attended although MyGers was not fully up and running
Bury was 2018 not 2019. Was gerrards first game. Was my wedding day

Our members with the highest points from the RSC ( point for each game attended) don’t have a season. For various reasons (waiting list, financial and family commitments) but they make every game or miss one or two a season. Why should that commitment from a supporter be ignored or not rewarded?
Without these members for some buses they could be running half full at a huge financial loss per game.
Exactly the same as our club and probably the majority of RSC’s across the country.

are you saying that without the bus running, some STH on the bus wouldn't be able to find an alternative means of making it to hampden?
You seem to have a real issue with RSCs reading through this thread

Yes, over here in Northern Ireland I’d say 80% of the support over here depends heavily on RSC buses to get to and from the games, as we keep it at as low a price as possible. There are games where between stena and P&O there are 15-20 coaches on a good day from over here. If it wasn’t for the buses over here a lot of people wouldn’t get the chance to watch the team play.

our supporters club has near enough 50 season tickets registered, however we also have plenty of members who simply can’t afford the commitment of a season ticket, so we also order tickets off Ibrox every game to accomodate our members who aren’t season ticket holders.

I think it’s only right that when we take allocations for the lesser games that hospitality etc don’t want that supporters clubs get a fair whack of the whip too. Our club is done on a points system so it’s people going to most matches gets the ticket from the supporters allocations

Supporters clubs is a major benefit for a good lot of our support travelling long distances and we need to keep them alive

Also I see they learned lessons from how they are selling them this time

Allowing other fans with points to purchase then anyone with a purchase history

I've not seen any complaints from their fans or that dickhead MSP from Aberdeen regarding the area they've been allocated. They were all up in arms prior to the LCF due to us being in our traditional end, claiming we shouldn't be allocated 'our' end.

I've not seen any complaints from their fans or that dickhead MSP from Aberdeen regarding the area they've been allocated. They were all up in arms prior to the LCF due to us being in our traditional end, claiming we shouldn't be allocated 'our' end.
100% if they get to the final they will gurn for a 50/50 split

You seem to have a real issue with RSCs reading through this thread

Yes, over here in Northern Ireland I’d say 80% of the support over here depends heavily on RSC buses to get to and from the games, as we keep it at as low a price as possible. There are games where between stena and P&O there are 15-20 coaches on a good day from over here. If it wasn’t for the buses over here a lot of people wouldn’t get the chance to watch the team play.

our supporters club has near enough 50 season tickets registered, however we also have plenty of members who simply can’t afford the commitment of a season ticket, so we also order tickets off Ibrox every game to accomodate our members who aren’t season ticket holders.

I think it’s only right that when we take allocations for the lesser games that hospitality etc don’t want that supporters clubs get a fair whack of the whip too. Our club is done on a points system so it’s people going to most matches gets the ticket from the supporters allocations

Supporters clubs is a major benefit for a good lot of our support travelling long distances and we need to keep them alive

i’m not going to go through this line by line, but the bit in bold is probably the crux of it.

other non bus going supporters shouldn’t lose out on tickets so that you don’t have to charge an applicable fee for transport.

mygers is pure capitalism, so it’s only fair that all tickets are subject to the same considerations.

i’m not going to go through this line by line, but the bit in bold is probably the crux of it.

other non bus going supporters shouldn’t lose out on tickets so that you don’t have to charge an applicable fee for transport.

mygers is pure capitalism, so it’s only fair that all tickets are subject to the same considerations.
Hospitality is the problem not RSCs. Why should someone with money be gave the opportunity to just pay hundreds of pounds for the big games? Where are they for the Ross county or st johnstone games?

Anyway not gonna get into an argument tit for tat with you. You clearly despise supporters clubs for some reason. But for me and thousands others they do a brilliant job

Have Hearts sold their allocation yet?
Technically yes. They had to guarantee they would sell 25,000 before the SFA would give them 50/50, so in effect all tickets are sold.

I think each STH was allowed to purchase something like 6 tickets each, so as usual there will thousands attending their first match of the season and even some, their first football match, whilst Rangers fans who support Scottish football week in, week out will be sat in the house/pub. If it comes to it and they fall short of 25,000, Hearts will just give those tickets away free to schools, youth clubs etc and take the hit.

Technically yes. They had to guarantee they would sell 25,000 before the SFA would give them 50/50, so in effect all tickets are sold.

I think each STH was allowed to purchase something like 6 tickets each, so as usual there will thousands attending their first match of the season and even some, their first football match, whilst Rangers fans who support Scottish football week in, week out will be sat in the house/pub. If it comes to it and they fall short of 25,000, Hearts will just give those tickets away free to schools, youth clubs etc and take the hit.
Gutter for us, 3 out of 4 got tickets.

The "national stadium" is a joke too btw.

I think this email that came through last night shows that the club appreciates rsc’s

We are delighted to announce an Old Firm Warm-Up event this Saturday at Edmiston House, promising an evening filled with entertainment and excitement in anticipation of the highly awaited fixture. In recognition of the unwavering loyalty, sacrifice, and dedication of RSCs, who follow near and far to support the team, we have set aside a number of tickets for them. Understanding that many supporters will be travelling to Glasgow ahead of match day, and others may be seeking an opportunity to heighten their anticipation, we are delighted to offer two complimentary tickets to RSCs interested in attending, subject to availability.

The evening will feature appearances from Rangers Legends, highlights from classic matches, Rangers themed cocktails and a live DJ set.

To confirm your RSCs interest in attending, please complete the form below by 12pm on Friday 5th April. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Just for Bobba the bit in BOLD is the crux of it

Back