Semi final tickets

Hearts have committed to take and pay for their full allocation.
They have already sold tickets for the North Stand.
Doesn't matter if Hearts sell out or not, they've took their full allocation and paying it whether they sell them all or not
Fair enough, but if they don’t sell out they shouldn’t be given a 50/50 next time. They didn’t even sell their entire allocation in November which was less.

More chance of a drop coming if Hearts don’t sell out
doesn't matter if hearts sell out or not as therre will be no tickets coming back , when the 50/50 split call was made it made on the pretence that any unsold tickets for hearts and its hearts that pick up the tab.......

3days before semi final there'll be stories of whole primary schools going from Edinburgh

Do you need to get the email? I've got enough points but it won't let me buy the ticket

Do you need to get the email? I've got enough points but it won't let me buy the ticket
You don;t need the email but you need the requirement in your purchase history. You also need to be on CCCS for home games to be in group one to qualify not just the points

You don;t need the email but you need the requirement in your purchase history. You also need to be on CCCS for home games to be in group one to qualify not just the points
I am on CCCS
What is the requirement?

Not sure how many times people have to be reminded of Hearts ticket allocation

Tbf mate it's not been the done thing in recent years for a team to take and pay for the full allocation. I think people are aware they took 50% but that's led to handed back tickets in recent years so I can well understand people thinking that's the case again.

I am on CCCS
What is the requirement?
Login,go to your order history.
You need to have -
“Hearts SC Semi-Final 21/04/24 Req” in your order history.
You should have this if you are in priority group one (ST,Mygers and full CCCS plus required points)

Sales window schedule-
IMG-5350.jpg

I am on CCCS
What is the requirement?
Are you in the singing section as that's a different requirement. If you are registered for that at Ibrox then you probably have to buy for that area. If you aren't then you won't be able to buy in the singing section at Hampden if that's what you are trying to do. The singing section requirement is Hearts 21/04/24 Singing Section Req

I take it by enough points you mean 1503+ otherwise you have to wait until 10am tomorrow

I'm sure this has been asked but cannot be bother trawling again, how many are on CCCS??
No one knows for certain as the club ( thst values transparency) refuses to publish figures

However we know roughly 19600 are in gold/silver and the cut off was 1467. Not all silver will be group 1 ( assuming all gold are) so as silver starts at 1739 and ends at 1310, around a quarter of silver in group 1 may have missed out ( assuming an even points distribution although it’s more likely there will be a disproportionate number at the lower end).

The unknown is how many silver are not group 1 but my best guess is only around 16000 went to my gers members

Fair enough, but if they don’t sell out they shouldn’t be given a 50/50 next time. They didn’t even sell their entire allocation in November which was less.
Hearts wanted access to the North Stand and that has been the agreement that pay for unsold tickets

How they sell is upto them and no club is any different in doing that

They never allowed it go to a general sale back in November if they had then more would be sold and those 2 unsold sections couldn't be passed onto us due to access issues

Last edited:
I am on CCCS
What is the requirement?
The requirement appears in your order history automatically if you meet the criteria

1. Season tickets holder
2. On CCCS
3. My Gers member

And more importantly got the necessary points (1465)

I was going to use my seats until credit for this ticket but it has disappeared from my account.
Please note, on Thursday 29 February your full OnAccount balance will be migrated to our new ticketing platform, ahead of 2024/25 Season Ticket renewals. Once season ticket renewals open, this OnAccount balance will become available to you again via our new ticketing website.

If you wish to use your existing OnAccount credit, to purchase match tickets online, please do so before 9am Thursday 29 February. After this time, your balance will convert to £0. Any further OnAccount credit accrued after this date, can still be used on our current ticketing website, until the full Seatgeek migration is completed ahead of season 2024/25.

Hi...... Does anyone know if north and south stands have sold out? . I have 1483 points with access at 10am today but both stands are greyed out on my gers.

I hate how I'm restricted to where I can sit. I had access last night at 6pm. This points based window is a lot of shite. I'm always left with a choice of West Stand or West Stand. North and South are never an option for me.

West Stand loyal!

On one hand it’s annoying that I’m now pretty much restricted to the West Stand, but on the other, how they do it now is both fairer and makes the website run far smoother.

I checked out no problem within 2 minutes, whereas before when it was a free for all, I have seen myself waiting hours to try and get on.

I just scraped in with enough points to purchase, I’m limited to West Stand and will probably miss out in the final if we qualify as the threshold will not doubt rise.

But I have no complaints about this way of doing it, overall it’s the fairest way to distribute the tickets.

got email ....north is totally sold out so with south greyed out looks much the same unless hearts don`t take their allocation......another moan.....1485 points used to be not a bad position in Silver but now its at the bottom
Same boat. Slipping down. I don't do away games or friendlies mind you but take everything else.

Yes, it’s totally unfair that those with the most points get first pick.
[/QUO

Yes, it’s totally unfair that those with the most points get first pick.
We’re the most loyal :p B-D:) Seriously though during Nine in a row i couldn’t get a season ticket , used to be old enclosure, anyway couldn’t get tickets for finals and missed out on so many memories. So it’s a pleasure to not have to worry now

We’re the most loyal :p B-D:) Seriously though during Nine in a row i couldn’t get a season ticket , used to be old enclosure, anyway couldn’t get tickets for finals and missed out on so many memories. So it’s a pleasure to not have to worry now
Just to be clear that was sarcasm B-D

from Hearts website for anyone that still isn’t getting it

Earlier this month the club secured an initial 50-50 allocation of tickets, giving as many Hearts fans as possible the opportunity to cheer on Steven Naismith’s team.

As has been previously mentioned, one condition of the agreement to receive an equal split of tickets was that the club agreed to cover the cost of any unsold tickets from our allocation, so it is in all of our interests to sell out and give the team the level of backing that Hearts fans are famous for.

from Hearts website for anyone that still isn’t getting it

Earlier this month the club secured an initial 50-50 allocation of tickets, giving as many Hearts fans as possible the opportunity to cheer on Steven Naismith’s team.

As has been previously mentioned, one condition of the agreement to receive an equal split of tickets was that the club agreed to cover the cost of any unsold tickets from our allocation, so it is in all of our interests to sell out and give the team the level of backing that Hearts fans are famous for.
Some still won't, you might need to get the crayons out

Not looking too good for those of us that just missed out.

When is the next mygers points update I.e is there one before the final should we progress?

Has anyone been randomly unticked from the CCCS?

Me and 2 other boys a know have went to buy our ticket this week to find out we didn’t have the requirement and have been unticked from the CCCS

Ticket office have put me back on so I will be ok for the final but my other mates been told from them that they won’t put him back on to next year

We have bought all our tickets this year and got the league cup semi and final ones no bother

Has anyone been randomly unticked from the CCCS?

Me and 2 other boys a know have went to buy our ticket this week to find out we didn’t have the requirement and have been unticked from the CCCS

Ticket office have put me back on so I will be ok for the final but my other mates been told from them that they won’t put him back on to next year

We have bought all our tickets this year and got the league cup semi and final ones no bother
Any of you missed payments for your season ticket and had it cancelled? When you pay the missed instalments you’re not automatically added back to CCCS

I hate how I'm restricted to where I can sit. I had access last night at 6pm. This points based window is a lot of shite. I'm always left with a choice of West Stand or West Stand. North and South are never an option for me.
Surely it's the opposite of a load of shite, honestly don't get your point whatsoever. Basically just it's no fair you're not getting what you want and the logic is just because?

You're literally guaranteed a ticket because of Mygers so presumably you think that's a good thing?

Would you think it's better if it were a free for all and you were at risk of missing out?

Any of you missed payments for your season ticket and had it cancelled? When you pay the missed instalments you’re not automatically added back to CCCS
I did mate and they added me back on

The other 2 didnt they have been randomly unticked

One of the other boys seat was also double booked for benfica some randomer had a QR ticket with his season ticket seat. Not sure if thats played a part but its still not on to be randomly unticked

Back