Seville Airport

My sisters on same flight and also has ticket for the game, she’s starting to panic about timings! Has booked a transfer for 17:45 to take her straight to stadium.
I was gonna book the one an hour earlier too, but it went up over another £100 for that one. I can't see anywhere to leave the backpacks and I'm not sure they will be allowed in now. When I look back when west ham played at that stadium it says no bigger than 40x20x25 bags but can't see anything about this game. Shitting it now

My brother has 50 minutes between landing in Madrid and getting on the train to Seville. Bricking it as it’s all booked trains and not like you can just jump on.

That’s tight.

I’d chance a small bag with the bare essentials. Stuff that you can replace if you have to bin it.

It's not letting me put in the stadium address or my apartment

Yeah I had that issue initially so just out from Seville airport to Seville in the search bar.

Later on in the process, it then allows you to put in the hotel details when it asks for further details of you, your times etc.

I did it a few times in a panic before I realised/got to this stage to complete the booking.

I'm flying into seville airport on Wednesday at 5.15pm from Glasgow. I will only have hand luggage and both me and my son are vaccinated. How long do you reckon till we get outside the airport? I want to book a taxi so that its there waiting for us but not sure what time to book it for. I wanted to get it to stop by our apartment first to drop the backpacks off, but can't find one that will let me do that. If time is tight I will just need to go straight to the stadium with the backpacks. Any help or advice is appreciated. I'm panicking a wee bit.
45 mins after landing
Tell them your flight number. They will know when to expect you.

I was gonna book the one an hour earlier too, but it went up over another £100 for that one. I can't see anywhere to leave the backpacks and I'm not sure they will be allowed in now. When I look back when west ham played at that stadium it says no bigger than 40x20x25 bags but can't see anything about this game. Shitting it now
Have you looked at using a luggage storage unit? There are a few that you can book online. Pinklockers.com is about 1km from the stadium but there will be others.

A4 size bags only

Here are the UEFA guidelines:

Guys, just a heads up that the passport control queues are likely to be very, very long.

I came through Madrid yesterday and waited nearly two hours whilst just 3 border control officers worked their way slowly through thousands of people in the non-EU queue. Apparently that's been normal for the past few months and I can't imagine Seville airport will be better staffed.

I'm flying into seville airport on Wednesday at 5.15pm from Glasgow. I will only have hand luggage and both me and my son are vaccinated. How long do you reckon till we get outside the airport? I want to book a taxi so that its there waiting for us but not sure what time to book it for. I wanted to get it to stop by our apartment first to drop the backpacks off, but can't find one that will let me do that. If time is tight I will just need to go straight to the stadium with the backpacks. Any help or advice is appreciated. I'm panicking a wee bit.
Your only option is to give me your match tickets I think.

Can you not put them in a locker at the airport. May give you problems the next day but as long as you get to the game on time that's all that matters.

Not trying to put the fear into the op - but have you factored in Seville rush hour traffic and streets rammed with 100,000 Rangers supporters in your plan to get dropped off at your apartment first before getting to the ground- very tight timescale IMO if delayed

Can you not put them in a locker at the airport. May give you problems the next day but as long as you get to the game on time that's all that matters.
It means we won't have anything for that night in apartment or next morning though. Will need to think

I just tried to book with them. When I put my flight number in it says it lands at 14.10 and it doesn't. It won't allow me to change the pick up time as it says it exceeds the waiting time. I've sent them a message to ask if there's a way around it.
@Shazzamac hey have you had any luck regarding confirmation of flight time? I called there and was just told flight is 13:00 and the person on the phone didn’t know why it was still showing as 09:55 Tried explaining several times that travel company and when you search the flight it’s showing at 09:55 but she had no clue starting to panic here!

It means we won't have anything for that night in apartment or next morning though. Will need to think
Just buy cheap shorts and T shirts from one of the tourist markets. Everyone will be a bit smelly and hungover the next day.

Best of luck with it all and I hope you make it for the start of the game.

Just get your transfer to take you to your apartment leave your stuff in and walk to the game....100% walkin will be quicker than a taxi on Wed night....I came into seville yesterday no covid checks, quick look n stamp of passport in n out n no time...I booked my transfer through booking.com you put your flight number in and they keep an eye on it, guy standing waitin in arrivals with my name on it...took our bags and straight to apartment, would 100% recommend...try to relax everything will work out

Guys, just a heads up that the passport control queues are likely to be very, very long.

I came through Madrid yesterday and waited nearly two hours whilst just 3 border control officers worked their way slowly through thousands of people in the non-EU queue. Apparently that's been normal for the past few months and I can't imagine Seville airport will be better staffed.
Seville will be different from Madrid, the vast majority of flights will be domestic or schengen arrivals and not require passport control

I doubt there are any long haul flights from the likes of south Amercia into seville as there is in Madrid.

I got to seville today and got out the airport in 5 minutes but it was empty and I was pretty much the first off the plane.

There was only 1 guy at security and only lanes for a couple more so I can imagine it being a nightmare when it's busy.

Seville Airport is a lot smaller than I thought it would be.

@Shazzamac hey have you had any luck regarding confirmation of flight time? I called there and was just told flight is 13:00 and the person on the phone didn’t know why it was still showing as 09:55 Tried explaining several times that travel company and when you search the flight it’s showing at 09:55 but she had no clue starting to panic here!
Yeah same. Been told via dm on twitter its 1pm. I said it's still in app showing as 9.55am and 10.05am for the 2 flights they have going. I don't know what to do. Would be fine if it's the earlier flight as more time when we get there. Problem is if it is how many people will miss the bloody flight!

Seville will be different from Madrid, the vast majority of flights will be domestic or schengen arrivals and not require passport control

I doubt there are any long haul flights from the likes of south Amercia into seville as there is in Madrid.
Ordinarily Seville would be different from Madrid, and fingers crossed that is the case, but there are a lot of flights due to land from the UK over the next 3 days; certainly a lot more than would be usual. I hope they are geared up for it.

I got to seville today and got out the airport in 5 minutes but it was empty and I was pretty much the first off the plane.

There was only 1 guy at security and only lanes for a couple more so I can imagine it being a nightmare when it's busy.

Seville Airport is a lot smaller than I thought it would be.
There's nothing there for the way home either so Bears need to think about that. It's an amazingly sh1t airport for such a city.

Yeah same. Been told via dm on twitter its 1pm. I said it's still in app showing as 9.55am and 10.05am for the 2 flights they have going. I don't know what to do. Would be fine if it's the earlier flight as more time when we get there. Problem is if it is how many people will miss the bloody flight!
I’m seriously considering rocking up for the earlier flight time just incase.

I wouldn’t even bother taking luggage and just jakeball it.
Rucksack with 2 pair a scants, 2 trainer socks, a fresh polo shirt and shorts, a toothbrush, a mini deodorant and a charger.
That's what I'm taking. I'll get a body wash wherever I can.

I understand though that a lady such as the OP may wish to travel with slightly more essentials. Like fukin straighteners and so on.

Good luck! Also, people sometimes forget you can buy toiletries, clothes etc in Spain. I'd ditch the bags.

Last edited:
Back