Seville flights

tam

Booked up my hotel and now trying to sort out flights - we're still going just for the atmosphere if we get to the final or not (we will have tickets).

Anyone know the best direct route? Hoping to go between 17th and 19th. So far, thinking GLA to FAO and then on way back AGP to GLA.

Any other bears got any other better flights? Not really fussed about cost - the quicker the route the better.

I went with Easyjet from Edinburgh via Gatwick going to Seville. Can be done fairly quickly if you don't mind a very early flight time. I decided to fly to Gatwick and stay in a very cheap travelodge overnight though cos I'm lazy. Flights prices were rising quickly at the weekend when I booked at the weekend

Fly to Malaga and get a hire car. Just don’t arrive in Seville in rush hour like I did and try get into the centre…

I’m leaving flights till we get there as I figure only the direct flights will be booked and costly. Once we are confirmed as a finalist I would be looking at via big hubs like Amsterdam/London etc.

I think you arr
cheers mate, their websh!te is down right now so can't check to see how terrible.
I think you arrive into Seville at 2340 ish Ive booked Edinburgh Gatwick Seville on the 17th with EasyJet arrive into Seville at 1440

look at edin- madrid direct should be decent price and easy train from there down.
It's the times mate, heading from Glasgow to Edinburgh and then into Madrid and the last leg...i'll be asleep!

fck sake I'm confused what to do here

I’m on the Edinburgh - Seville flight 7:30pm ish on the 17th, suits me perfect as I’m working till 3. Then Seville-Madrid-Edinburgh back on 19th.

Booked up my hotel and now trying to sort out flights - we're still going just for the atmosphere if we get to the final or not (we will have tickets).

Anyone know the best direct route? Hoping to go between 17th and 19th. So far, thinking GLA to FAO and then on way back AGP to GLA.

Any other bears got any other better flights? Not really fussed about cost - the quicker the route the better.
Can I ask how you go tickets? I've been looking at various sites but hard to know what is legit.

I have booked to Malaga for cheap, out Tuesday and back Thursday with a free cancellation hotel in Malaga.

Just booked return flights for me and my old man. Gatwick to Malaga, out on the Tues back Thurs. Worth the risk of £24 ewch return. If we progress further I'll start to plan my return to London and back.

Prestwick to Malaga on the Tuesday night, Thursday morning back Malaga to Bristol & flight from their back to Glasgow , less than £100 for the 3 flights when booked them, was all was willing to spend in taking risk on the chance we get there. Have a hotel near Malaga train station for the night on the Tuesday that free cancellation. Will worry about where to stay wed night if we actually get to the final

Flights to Faro Portugal, then car hire to seville, i was on holiday in Faro about 2010 and went to seville to see the city as Christopher Columbus tomb is in a pineapple so went to visit the place.

They had managed to get the place back up to scratch after the unwashed vermin mhockets saturated the city years before.

For anyone flying to malaga, malagacar.com just outside the airport is a an excellent place I've rented many times and never had a single issue. But take their basic hire option and get your excess insurance from insurance4carhire.com which I've also used and apparently have good customer service when paying out.

For anyone flying to malaga, malagacar.com just outside the airport is a an excellent place I've rented many times and never had a single issue. But take their basic hire option and get your excess insurance from insurance4carhire.com which I've also used and apparently have good customer service when paying out.
Use them when holidaying to Nerja, excellent service always.

I was going for a golf weekend 20th to 23rd to Alicante, now changed to 16th to 23rd with a 17th to 19th Alicante to Seville detour for £45 addition via ryanair. fully refundable Seville acomadation on booking.com cancellation by 7th May sorted too. Plus added my dad 71 Son 17 & father in law 80 for the 16th to 20th May GLw to ALC trip if we fail to arrive at the final! Either way we’re having a boys trip away that will live with us all forever before i get down to winning the Golf weekend tourney!!!

Faro or Malaga

Done both and lovely bus rides with beautiful scenery.
From Faro you get to see Recreativo's stadium: Spain's oldest team.

EasyJet Edinburgh to Madrid. Night in Madrid. 2.5 hr fast train to Seville. Got accommodation in Seville. Return same route. Make chums with Real Madrid fans if we are playing barcelona :)

I was going for a golf weekend 20th to 23rd to Alicante, now changed to 16th to 23rd with a 17th to 19th Alicante to Seville detour for £45 addition via ryanair. fully refundable Seville acomadation on booking.com cancellation by 7th May sorted too. Plus added my dad 71 Son 17 & father in law 80 for the 16th to 20th May GLw to ALC trip if we fail to arrive at the final! Either way we’re having a boys trip away that will live with us all forever before i get down to winning the Golf weekend tourney!!!
Done Alicante Seville on train. Nice journey comfortable trains.

changeover at LGW? i think your route is best so far and probably the best i could hope for
both direct, booked them seperate but both with ryanair

Decided to go from edinburgh because they had a early morning flight getting in about 11

Booked Gatwick to Faro on the Tuesday morning back Thursday early afternoon , as booked on the Friday up to Scotland for the Scottish Cup Final.

I think Faro is not far away from Seville so that's another option to fly into
Yeah my old man stays about 40mins drive from Faro airport and reckons he is 2 1/2 hours drive away to Seville roughly so good option as you say.

You can get the high speed train from Madrid to Sevilla. It takes about 2.5 hrs. Costs about 20 to 25€.

Means flight options to Madrid could be planned also.

I can get train from Valladolid with change in Madrid.

Excited at the prospect.

You can get the high speed train from Madrid to Sevilla. It takes about 2.5 hrs. Costs about 20 to 25€.

Means flight options to Madrid could be planned also.

I can get train from Valladolid with change in Madrid.

Excited at the prospect.
Train is brilliant, I have travelled it from Malaga - Madrid.

Prices are a little higher than you suggest on trainline.

I booked Aberdeen to Seville via Amsterdam good few weeks ago at under £150. My son and my mate booked the same flights as me 2 days ago and got them for just under £200.

That’s leaving Aberdeen on the Tuesday, staying in Amsterdam overnight then to Seville in the morning and flight back is early evening Thursday with, once again an overnight in Amsterdam.

Got the hotel booked at a decent price too.

2 birds with one stone and all that :cool:

Last edited:
Got the hotel booked but waiting to see whether we progress before booking the flights.

Everyone still planning on going if we don’t make it? Hotel booked free cancellation until 12th May. Found cheap flights so tempted to book them now and go regardless.

Booked flights x3 from Manchester to faro cheap as chips and apartment booked free cancellation lol Monday to Friday

Last edited:
Back