Seville flights

Went to cancel my hotel and book something cheaper as after tax and card fee my hotel is well punchy being slap bang in the old town. But prices have jumped quite a bit and cancellation dates brought forward in many places - clearly got wise to all the bookings from us and other clubs fans daring to dream.

Oh well high life it is for me if we make it. Wee man has expressed an interest in going which is gonna be a killer if I need to buy black market tickets - puke!!!

Hope tickets aren’t Manchester levels of insanity with the costs of getting to Seville.

Went to cancel my hotel and book something cheaper as after tax and card fee my hotel is well punchy being slap bang in the old town. But prices have jumped quite a bit and cancellation dates brought forward in many places - clearly got wise to all the bookings from us and other clubs fans daring to dream.

Oh well high life it is for me if we make it. Wee man has expressed an interest in going which is gonna be a killer if I need to buy black market tickets - puke!!!

Hope tickets aren’t Manchester levels of insanity with the costs of getting to Seville.

Supply and demand. Tickets will be a fortune. I paid £600 for a ticket for Manchester after missing out on the official ones.

Supply and demand. Tickets will be a fortune. I paid £600 for a ticket for Manchester after missing out on the official ones.

You got lucky!!!

I paid €670 for my first one - holland tout.
$1,600 for my second one - usa eBay

I’m hoping the over £1k won’t be the norm if I have two to buy.

I’ve gad a 2 bed apartment booked in the city with Air bnb since we beat Dortmund away. €320 for 2 nights but that’s officially between 4 people and unofficially . . . . ?

I booked direct flights on March 18th £38.98 return

Luton - Malaga Tues May 17th 08.40 flight

Malaga - Luton Fri May 20th 00.50 flight

Need to sort out train fares & times direct to Seville on May 18th (will wait until we are through to the Final)

On March 20th I Booked a Malaga Hostel for Tues 17th free cancellation until 14th for £26
and booked a Seville Hostel Wed 18th free cancellation until 16th for £28

I booked direct flights on March 18th £38.98 return

Luton - Malaga Tues May 17th 08.40 flight

Malaga - Luton Fri May 20th 00.50 flight

Need to sort out train fares & times direct to Seville on May 18th (will wait until we are through to the Final)

On March 20th I Booked a Malaga Hostel for Tues 17th free cancellation until 14th for £26
and booked a Seville Hostel Wed 18th free cancellation until 16th for £28
Just looked on Easyjet now and those two flight times are still very cheap £47.98 return.

I booked Aberdeen to Seville via Amsterdam good few weeks ago at under £150. My son and my mate booked the same flights as me 2 days ago and got them for just under £200.

That’s leaving Aberdeen on the Tuesday, staying in Amsterdam overnight then to Seville in the morning and flight back is early evening Thursday with, once again an overnight in Amsterdam.

Got the hotel booked at a decent price too.

2 birds with one stone and all that :cool:
Did you mean 2 birds and get stoned?

I had wizzair points so booked Doncaster - Malaga 15-19th. If we don’t get through then it’s a few days in the sun with the wife.

Last edited:
Booked up my hotel and now trying to sort out flights - we're still going just for the atmosphere if we get to the final or not (we will have tickets).

Anyone know the best direct route? Hoping to go between 17th and 19th. So far, thinking GLA to FAO and then on way back AGP to GLA.

Any other bears got any other better flights? Not really fussed about cost - the quicker the route the better.

Aberdeen to LGW & LGW to Seville 17th
Seville to LGW & LGW to Aberdeen 19th
All direct

Booked up with my dad, wife and kids for benalmadena today. If we don’t get there we’ve got 4 days all inclusive. Hoping someone will be running a supporters bus if we do get there

I’ll no doubt see you in Bar None then, booked last night 13th-20th Estival Torrequebrada, shit you do after ONE jägerbomb o_O
I'm hoping the guy that runs the Guiri Army bus to Malaga games is doing a day trip. He put on a bus to Seville for West Ham fans in the last round.

We actually modified our yesterday so we now don’t leave Seville until Thursday night now, with our Amsterdam flight not leaving there until 16:00 which gives us more time to recover from our hangovers.

Looking to book malaga for the week for me and my wee boy so go through for the final can anyone tell me if the trains are good for Malaga to Seville

Edi to Malaga - Monday at 6pm
Madrid to Edi - Friday at 7am

Under 100 a head with some luggage. Will decide whether to go anyway if we don't make it.

Ok thanks not going to book to early but if we get agood enough result next week then going to do it
Sounds sensible - I hate jumping the gun with this kind of thing but for less than £100 for flights it seems a good risk.

Trains won't be an issue so will sort them closer to time.

Got flights booked to Faro, plus bus to Seville and accommodation for 2 nights for me and son. Bus and accommodation refundable if we don’t make it. Cost £120 for flights.

You got lucky!!!

I paid €670 for my first one - holland tout.
$1,600 for my second one - usa eBay

I’m hoping the over £1k won’t be the norm if I have two to buy.
3 tickets from ebay €3200 if I remember correctly...

Got another hotel booked in Seville for the 18th yesterday for another two mates going across for the final (Rangers or not). Prices are, as expected, mental so additional hotel is approx 5 miles out of town.

To give an example of how crazy the prices are, wife and me were across for a weekend there in November. For 3 nights, the hotel we were in cost £190. For the same hotel and type of room, one night on the 18th of May is now costing £295.

We actually find ourselves in Barcelona on the (potential) night of them playing their semi final so will certainly get tickets for that one.

Back