Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone arrived in Seville yet? What’s the passport control like, is it just a quick glance then off you go?

Anyone arrived in Seville yet? What’s the passport control like, is it just a quick glance then off you go?
Checked everyones passport, didnt ask any one for covid proof.
The 'check' was the usual surly stare and gkance at passport. I never know whether they're just arsing about or actually contacting interpol.

Wetherspoons at Birmingham airport are boring as %^*&. A fairly quiet chant just started, immediately some jumped up brummie comes over to tell us to stfu or she’ll call the police. Locals are as appalled as we are

Police arrived 5 minutes after this. What a joke.

Checked everyones passport, didnt ask any one for covid proof.
The 'check' was the usual surly stare and gkance at passport. I never know whether they're just arsing about or actually contacting interpol.
Thanks mate.

Take a while to get through?

Wetherspoons at Birmingham airport are boring as %^*&. A fairly quiet chant just started, immediately some jumped up brummie comes over to tell us to stfu or she’ll call the police. Locals are as appalled as we are
My mate was flying from there and said it’s one of the worst airports he’s been in haha

I have a ticket but my pal doesn’t.

Where could he watch the game in Seville?

What is the link to buy the tickets for the Cartuja stadium?

Would it be easy to get a taxi from the stadium back to the city centre after?

I had a car transfer from Seville Airport booked with Travel Extras tomorrow afternoon meeting me off the Vueling 4pm ARR flight. They just called me cancelling the booking. Any bears who went through the Airport today able to confirm if there was plenty of Taxis outside?

My mate just sent me a photo at the airport, our PVG7991 flight is at 5:30 according to the board. Gate opens at 4:30.

Contrary to 6:00 on the email.

On the flight from Paris, full of Frankfurters and an absolute mountain Viking of a German has just sat next to me. Pray for me Bears.

Honestly shitting myself about my passport man, this is terrible. Tried phoning the passport office every day for two weeks, after speaking to them a month ago and they said it was fine.

Just telling myself any issues would flag up when Barrhead are giving passport details to the air line.

Need some advice people. In Marseille tonight ahead of flight into Seville tomorrow morning. Just checked in with Ryanair and it’s saying I need to print my boarding pass and have it stamped at the airline check-in desk before going through security. Is this right? Grateful for any advice on whether this would be enforced or not as this is a potential spanner in the works that I did not foresee!

Should be quick, no luggage to be put through.
In theory aye, but issuing documents to 2/3 planes worth of passengers? Can’t imagine it being overly quick.

I fucking despise travelling though, so naturally anxious :))

Need some advice people. In Marseille tonight ahead of flight into Seville tomorrow morning. Just checked in with Ryanair and it’s saying I need to print my boarding pass and have it stamped at the airline check-in desk before going through security. Is this right? Grateful for any advice on whether this would be enforced or not as this is a potential spanner in the works that I did not foresee!

They hit me with a 30e cost for not having my boarding pass in Poland a few years ago mate.

Does anyone have experience of Lisbon airport? My flight from Toronto is delayed 30 minutes meaning that as it stands, I have 50 minutes from when it lands to my next flight to Seville leaves. I might be cutting it close.

Uber 160, euros that's ok if four were into it
We’ve got 1 space on bus from albuferia. It’s leaving at 11am. We’re in Faro so gonna head off there in the morning bout 9, 9-30 in an Uber. The bus from albuferia is £100 return and will be leaving at midnight on the dot unless pens and et. If this any use you can do this trip wiv us?

I had a car transfer from Seville Airport booked with Travel Extras tomorrow afternoon meeting me off the Vueling 4pm ARR flight. They just called me cancelling the booking. Any bears who went through the Airport today able to confirm if there was plenty of Taxis outside?
Loads mate - we’d one booked that turned up no bother (welcome pickups) but there were loads of others looking for fares at 3pm today.

If there is a god, I pray my passport is fine and I can get on the plane to go see the famous today.

Barrhead people, flight still 06:00. Board hasn’t been updated.

I’m here the now, pretty busy. Nervous as %^*&.

looking to get my boy’s pal a lift from either Malaga Airport or Benalmedena to Seville tomorrow one way. He arrives in Malaga airport at 9.35am and will miss the bus he booked due to delayed flights. Any help greatly appreciated.

Any fan buses running from Seville to Madrid after the game, or is everyone without a hotel just pulling an all-nighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back