SFA has opened an investigation into a number of ''inappropriate' Rangers related tweets made by St Mirren chairman John Needham

I think you’ve completely missed the point of what I’ve said so let’s just agree to disagree on this one.

At no point did I implore anyone to have respect for Lawwell. My main point is that it’s hypocritical to demand respect (particularly on the context of what we are discussing) when resorting to name calling and using a pretty offensive term yourself.
Oh I understand fine your point , ( baffling as it is ) What I don't understand is why you felt you had to undermine the posters comments to defend a ( in the very near future ) proven liar as disrespectful as Lawell , especially when you keep posting you haven't any respect for him ..If you think about what you're saying , you're the one asking for the poster to be respectful , not me , contradicting yourself is not a good look...

Oh I understand fine your point , ( baffling as it is ) What I don't understand is why you felt you had to undermine the posters comments to defend a ( in the very near future ) proven liar as disrespectful as Lawell , especially when you keep posting you haven't any respect for him ..If you think about what you're saying , you're the one asking for the poster to be respectful , not me , contradicting yourself is not a good look...
I don’t feel I’ve contradicted myself at all, I pointed out to another poster that they were being offensive for no real reason whilst calling for respect. It was a bit hypocritical in my eyes and it’s what we as a support have been calling out recently - things only working one way.

I’ve not defended Lawwell’s actions or the man himself. It’s a perfectly reasonable point of view to not agree with someone, dislike them but refrain from using offensive language when discussing them.

I’ve made what I feel is a valid point and you disagree. I don’t think we need to keep going in circles here and derailing the thread.

Is Needham still at St.mirren, if so, is this another one being swept under the carpet ?

NBM and St Boo declined to speak to BBC Scotland this evening.

Apparently Needham was NOT at the game on Sunday.

"Needham needs to consider his position" - Tom English

Nobody has offered any sort of defence for the guy. Kenny McIntyre, Avril Levein, Tom English and Darryl Broadfoot.

I am not sure it would be the same conversation if, say, Dickie Gordon was presenter. Kenny Mac is usually pretty fair.

There’s a surprise eh :eek:

Back