Sheff utd v Arsenal

I thought the ref got it spot on.
The contact was manufactured by the Arsenal player so he could go down. He tried to con the referee and deserved to be booked.

Mike Dean is not my favourite referee, but I think he was excellent there.

He did. Never a penalty in a million years, if you’ve played the game you can see he’s tried to be clever and force the contact.

Bet Builder in just after half time which is nice!

Over 0 Sheff U Cards
Over 0 Arsenal Cards
Over 6 Arsenal Corners

3/1

SU have some very handy centre halves.
That lad must have jumped about 4ft in the air there ffs :D

If there are any Arsenal fans not raging with this performance then football maybe isn't for them. Their team's lack of effort is disgraceful here.

Sheffield United player now booked for diving.

Ref correct again.

Stats are there to be broken & all that but just read this on the BBC live text:

Arsenal haven't won a Premier League away game in which they were losing at half-time since beating Chelsea 5-3 in October 2011 (D9 L29 since).

That said, I need Aubameyang to score for my bet builder so 'mon the Gunners!
Aye thanks for that :))lol

Sheffield Utd look very fit-it must have been a long night of chasing but they’re still into everything and supporting when they’re breaking.
That can be a big flaw in teams coming up and looking overpowered and fucked by 70 mins.
They’ve clearly worked on that.

Showed nothing middle to front to suggest they’d cause anyone any problems in attack
Sheffield United defended well, but arsenal have players able to destroy defences. Tonight wasn't a great example of it, but they have real quality up there. Their midfield and defence can be terrible though.

Wednesday always had the largest support, attendance wise and when out and about when I lived there.
Utd have definitely had the best of it in the last 20 years though and I’d say have over performed on the funding they’ve had.
Wednesday have blown a fortune in the last 5 years with nothing to show for it.
You see as many Liverpool/Chelsea/Manchester teams shirts on kids in the city now as you do Owls and Utd. Shame like.

I’ve looked at their honours lists and Wednesday definitely have the biggest claim.

However tonight I’ve just learned of this amazing anthem of United.

Football NEEDS more stuff like this. :))

I didn’t see this match as I was watching the big match tonight (Arminia v HSV :D).

Anyway, was biscuit hips playing tonight or injured again. LOL

No real surprise. No way this Arsenal lot were going to Sheffield on a Monday night and get a win. They are soft as f.uck.

It's true. The best team in England currently went there and struggled to create much, only winning by a goalkeeping howler.

Arsenal, going to Sheffield on a Mon night, surprised anyone thought anything different!

Sheffield United defended well, but arsenal have players able to destroy defences. Tonight wasn't a great example of it, but they have real quality up there. Their midfield and defence can be terrible though.
They do have real quality players but 13 goals in 9 league games ain’t really a team I’d fear too

There’s a lot more teams in the europa league I’d fear than Arsenal

Back