Shelley Kerr

Not a fan of woman’s football or other female pundits,but Shelley Kerr is very decent to listen to.

The sun shining behind the panel didn't help Shelly today. Not sure if the Night King from GoT was married. However if the Night King was taking the Night Queen to a ball and she got all dressed up and put make up on... I imagine she'd look like Shelly did today

The sun shining behind the panel didn't help Shelly today. Not sure if the Night King from GoT was married. However if the Night King was taking the Night Queen to a ball and she got all dressed up and put make up on... I imagine she'd look like Shelly did today
Aye, there was a camera angle at half-time where the poor woman’s chin looked like roughcast covered in concealer.

Apart from sounding a bit like Kenny Miller, she's got the best analysis I've heard from a female footballer.
Said to my son at half time that I don’t normally enjoy listening to female pundits but Shelley is first class and Neil is just head and shoulders above most pundits on TV. Great double act.

Emma Dodds, Neil McCann and Shelley Kerr should be the core team at RTV even after the pandemic is by with. Quality. It's fantastic that the club have got a cast of pundits that shame the main sports broadcasters.

Both of them are excellent. Is she a bluenose? I’m not sure that she is, not that it matters.
To be honest m8, I think it does matter, it's called rangers tv for a reason, we want opinions of ex-players and supporters who love our club. I would think she has leanings towards our club. I was impressed with her knowledge about the game.

Emma Dodds is brilliant as host too, such a good appointment. Gerrard seems really warm to her. Remember them having a laugh on BT way back when she accidentally left him hanging for a handshake after an interview.

To those saying she does not support Rangers. I would be very disappointed if we were giving regular gigs to non Rangers supporters.

Back