Shelley Kerr

Very good pundit. Seems to call things right without over complicating and clearly has an understanding of the game that actually offers a bit of insight. McCann is great as well.

The whole line up on RTV is brilliant. Clive is great and iconic while Thomson compliments him brilliantly. Emma Dodds does her bit too.

Can’t argue with the studio quality.

Clive Tyldesley however gives me the creeps.

Clive is a bit of a cheeseball and I can understand why he isn't everybody's cup of tea. He does lay it on a bit thick at times.

But he has got better at the job from when he first started. He does his research as well, he knew that Dundee United team inside out.

For me, it's still a bit of a buzz having the pre-eminent UK commentator of the last 20 years doing our games. He lets the game breathe and is a professional.

As someone who has had to put up with Tom for the last 7 years, I concede my bar may be very low.

Clive is a bit of a cheeseball and I can understand why he isn't everybody's cup of tea. He does lay it on a bit thick at times.

But he has got better at the job from when he first started. He does his research as well, he knew that Dundee United team inside out.

For me, it's still a bit of a buzz having the pre-eminent UK commentator of the last 20 years doing our games. He lets the game breathe and is a professional.

As someone who has had to put up with Tom for the last 7 years, I concede my bar may be very low.
clive hamming it up is brilliant

love it

Spoke well, enthusiastic about being there, sounds like she's watched us quite a bit and bounced well with McCann.

Talks well, but I thought she was wrong in her analysis of Alfie today.
She said he was quiet, out of the game and needed to do more to get involved at HT.
I thought he had a great 90 mins, plenty good hold up, linking and quality passes, deserved his goal, fluke or not. Great to see his wee smile too :))
Apart from the fact he wasn’t playing for 90 minutes, I think you’re right.

I’m a bit chauvinistic or ignorant when it comes to woman and football ( still can’t watch woman’s football) but she certainly is a very knowledgable and enjoyable to listen too and must admit there are a few female pundits have great insight.

She certainly comes across well and compliments Tatty Peel, who is THE best in the business. Must admit I like Emma Dodds & Clive Tyldesley as well.

She’s making me dread the days that RTV have to give back to Sky.
I love to hear her speak,absolutely clued on as always.

She’s a good listen/watch. States the obvious most of the time but comes out with the odd nugget of tactical insight. Her question to Stevie about how to solve problems was good value as was the gaffer’s reaction.

It sure beats the usual inane bollocks that Luke Shandley and Charles Patterson ask him.

Apart from sounding a bit like Kenny Miller, she's got the best analysis I've heard from a female footballer.
Agreed, i heard her a few years ago when she started as Scotland manager, but she was bang on with her assessment today.

Tom is brutal but Clive (and thommo uncharacteristically) made the commentary chronic today.

Was there anything putting them off today?

Apart from sounding a bit like Kenny Miller, she's got the best analysis I've heard from a female footballer.
I thought she was superb today , better than wee McCann actually who I think has started rambling a wee bit . RTV is magic

Ask Steven Gerrard a sensible question and he will engage fully with you.
That is why he always looks a bit bored with the Scottish MSM because he knows that they are mostly plumbs.
The interview today was one of Stevie's best, and they've all been good.

You could see how animated he was discussing FOOTBALL and explaining the finer points of tactics and how to react during a game.

Instead of the standard, "Steven, what was your view of Alfredo Morelos' -stamping/smashing/elbowing...breathing on - his opponent in that first half?"

:eek: Clare Balding.

Shelly smartens up when appearing on RTV.

She looks like a p.e. teacher imho.
Ma grans wee budgie (Timmy) looks better than balding and it's been deid for 44 years.
Rest in peace Timmy ya noisy wee mentally challenged named basturt.

Back