Sheridan start of season. Enjoy.

Comedy genius, its hard for alternative comedians to make a living these days with covid and the woke crowd, but tommy has me in stitches all the time, it is also astoundingly professional of him to contain his belly Laughing till the cameras stop, im sure you will see him on one of those blooper shows with everybody pissing themselves behind the Camera

tenor-77.gif

There’s something wrong with these videos. I can’t quite put my finger on it but he could be over egging the presentation. It’s seems really fake.

What a complete pr1ck"We deal with these things because we`re a principled club". Tell that to the boys that for decades were being sexually abused and are still being denied justice.

What the %^*& is he rambling on about.

"Bowling goalie"?

I can't understand the put on accent, does he think he's in the SNP, ranting in Parliament?

1 min 10 secs in he said they as a club deal with things like this properly phuck tell that to the victims and their families who have had to live with what they covered up and are still denying they are a totally rancid organisation.

Fail Fail ya prick! Btw Wee Billy's doin your wife while you were making shit stained videos!

Dobber Bastard!

Back