Sheridan

Hi Tommy cos I know you look on here, Happy New Year and GIRUY. 10 in a row - don’t make us laugh. Stick to swinging and peddling your p1sh outdated politics. Pollok’s Che Guevara.

The man is a freak. We'll win the league this season and he will out in June, kitted head to toe in castore gear, Rangers scarf above his head, giving it "we've got Stevie G, we've got Alfie, on to 56 bruthurs an sisturs."

He's like a cartoon character. A proven liar, a deviant, zero credibility as a politician.

He likes to watch other men cum on his Mrs. Allegedly.

The tims and nationalists are welcome to him.
Hopefully not.

I feel duty bound to post this on every Tommy Sheridan thread:

7-E177-F21-6415-4-F1-E-8208-06-EF4-A04-F88-E.jpg

D66-F15-FA-FF9-F-40-E4-912-B-2-B4-A169-A7-FC5.jpg

Well this has confused the hell out of me, is it reliable?

The reason I ask is that for some reason I looked into his supporting history recently and I thought he'd claimed to be a Motherwell fan in the early days before later confirming that he was a Celtic supporter (totally untrustworthy behaviour regardless of the teams involved).

He was good mates with Billy Davies, and they grew up together in Pollock.

He would go to Ibrox when Billy was on our books. Then to Motherwell when he went there.

I knew this girl in Cambuslang, years ago (70s into 80s).The biggest Rangers fan you could imagine. Always wearing a scarf - even during the week. Her da, a stauncher, used to take her to every home game.
I hadn't seen her in years, until I bumped into her on the Main St. Got chatting. Turns out she had subsequently married a wrong'un and was now a full-on tim.
Can't see a bloke ever doing that.

I know, "cool story, bro".
Was her name Morag by chance ?

I knew this girl in Cambuslang, years ago (70s into 80s).The biggest Rangers fan you could imagine. Always wearing a scarf - even during the week. Her da, a stauncher, used to take her to every home game.
I hadn't seen her in years, until I bumped into her on the Main St. Got chatting. Turns out she had subsequently married a wrong'un and was now a full-on tim.

There was a poster on here who knew a guy who switched to supporting the mentally challengeds because he married one.

Pathetic cuckold of a man.

There was a poster on here who knew a guy who switched to supporting the mentally challengeds because he married one.

Pathetic cuckold of a man.

my brothers father in law

season ticket holder for us
married a devout Yahoo
now season ticket holder at Sharkheid

for my brothers stag (Magaluf) he went to Santa Provo to watch them on a tv - wearing full kit
he must have been about 60

That is really funny.

I have nothing against people being passionate and confident about their teams but parading yourself on social media with it leaves you open to be shot down in flames when things go catastrophically wrong.

There must be some Blue Nose DJ's out there who can make up a Tommy Sheridan "It's a disaaaaster" Club Mix.

I feel duty bound to post this on every Tommy Sheridan thread:

7-E177-F21-6415-4-F1-E-8208-06-EF4-A04-F88-E.jpg

D66-F15-FA-FF9-F-40-E4-912-B-2-B4-A169-A7-FC5.jpg
His best Pal George McNeilage's family are absolute low life scum . Chib men and murderers
TS would come into the Cart Bar in his Militant Labour days with all that lowlife scum hanging around him. Absolute filth.

I actually think he got kicked out of Lourdes Secondary and attended Crookston Castle in the same year or perhaps one above me. Don't remember him then though.

Last edited:

You can change your job, house, partner etc, but never your team.

What's her name mate

I know, "cool

A guy I knew came from a staunch Orange family but married a rabid mentally challenged and not only took up supporting her team but converted to her religion.

Spineless lady's front bottom.
I remember reading on here about a Gers fan who married a mentally challenged and let her bring their two sons up as filth supporters. Shocking behaviour.

Back