Shinnie and Mackay Steven

At best, Shinnie would provide cover in an injury crisis and weaken Aberdeen, but we badly need quality, not numbers and Shinnie doesn’t match that criteria.

GMS isn’t even good enough to provide backup.

We are trying to move beyond mediocrity pish like those two. They can stay where their manager decided he wanted to stay and continue to be serial losers for the rest of their careers.

It's a no from me.

Shinnie would be a walking red card if he played with us. He's just behind brown in the amount of bookable tackles he's allowed to make. And he's really not a very good footballer

0009.gif

Everyone on this thread saying they would be pish would be the same people who were saying Ryan Jack would be pish. One guys slates the OP and claims they are shite then 200 sheep follow suit.

On Bosmans both would be decent squad players.

Nah it’s just so blatantly obvious that they would be pish

It

It’s really not. Shinnie in particular would be a good squad player.

We’re crying out for attacking/ creative midfielders- not a journeyman.

As for Mackay-Stevens- inconsistent/ was miles off the Celtic team/ not any better than what we already have.

If we were to bring in these clowns in January it would be a bitter disappointment.

So
We’re crying out for attacking/ creative midfielders- not a journeyman.

As for Mackay-Stevens- inconsistent/ was miles off the Celtic team/ not any better than what we already have.

If we were to bring in these clowns in January it would be a bitter disappointment.

Sorry, I thought we were talking about next pre season, for January a number 10 and another striker would be my choice. But with Coulibaly going back and Ejaria and so on the reality is you will have squad players like shinnie there, not every player can be a superstar.

%^*& me! What has become of us? In the past it would take a player of exceptional talent to be considered from a lower Scottish club to Rangers. There have been a few such as Neil McCann, but if a player like GMS can’t make it with them then he’s not coming to us!

GMS although he flopped at the filth he is a decent winger for a free yes i would take him.. he does blow hot n cold but on his day he has some skill.. shinnie naw !

A guy that never got near the Celtic team and got pulled out a river and a guy that gets no place near the Scotland team. This place is mental sometimes honestly. Both are miles short of what we need.

Shinnie LB
Mackay Steven LM
Contracts up in May.
I'd have both, no they are not good enough for Europe but they are both good enough for beating SPL teams.

Shinnie wouldn't last 90 minutes in a Rangers shirt. Aside from his discipline, he's a jobber and nowhere near good enough.

GMS is a sand-dancer.

Whenever I see shit like this posted the first thing I check is when the poster joined and how many posts he has - this rocket just joined over two months ago - enuff said.
A new member with more posts than you...please explain. Granted this one is bollox, but because he is a new member (as i am) does that mean his view is of less value than yours?

Everyone on this thread saying they would be pish would be the same people who were saying Ryan Jack would be pish. One guys slates the OP and claims they are shite then 200 sheep follow suit.

I'm a fan of Jack but we don't need squad players we need better quality than we have at the moment. Honestly don't think either of these two would fit into the quality category

Shinnie is better than Coulibally, Ejaria and McCrorie as well as being the type to roll up the sleeves and dig in to get the job done. He would be an excellent squad signing if we had him, Jack and Arfield to rotate.

However, what we really need is at least 1 creative midfielder and a proper number 10.

A new member with more posts than you...please explain. Granted this one is bollox, but because he is a new member (as i am) does that mean his view is of less value than yours?

You're correct and I apologise - as you say, OP is talking bollox :D

Posts saying Grezda and Barasic are not good enough and we're accepting mediocrity and we've got people genuinely being serious about taking Gary Mackay Stevens and Jordon Jones.

I'm lost for words.

We have enough squad players, it's time to start adding players with that something extra. Plus I can't stand those pair of c@nts, so it's a resounding no from me.

I don’t rate RJ, as for the 2 talked about on this thread, they would not make us any stronger

Back