Should Fashion Sakala be starting?

He still cannot do the basics. Passing and control are usually atrocious.

He has plenty of pace and endeavour which sadly is more than others are offering.

It doesn't change the fact that he's a player who 9 times out of 10 will either make the wrong decision or not have the ability to pull off the right one.

I think you have the agenda mate

Colak had no service what so ever from your playmaker Sakala

Yet you say colak was a man down
So Sakala was the reason Colak never touched the ball?

I hope your pished because I'd hate to think anybody's that stupid..

He still cannot do the basics. Passing and control are usually atrocious.

He has plenty of pace and endeavour which sadly is more than others are offering.

It doesn't change the fact that he's a player who 9 times out of 10 will either make the wrong decision or not have the ability to pull off the right one.
Still enough against Scottish shite. Start him

He should play again on Sunday offers a good threat and end product from the right hand side. And his pace terrifies full backs, he had the beating of that Greek boy tonight who was howling.
I'm not sure if you are being serious... o_O

Can’t do the basics and no end product. Apart from that he fills a shirt.
12 goals and 9 assists last season, mostly from the bench. He scored one and had an assist on Saturday. Not bad for a guy who is 3rd or 4th choice and hardly starts.

We must have some options in the squad if he can't get game time

It’s a nothing point but these games have made me realise even more than I already knew just how bad the SPL is. If we are beating Hearts 4-0 and other teams when we are clearly as bad as we have been in a long time.

I disagree, in general he's erratic at best. He can run fast, that's really about it.

As I said earlier, he's not our main problem but if he's looked at as being the man to rely on, we are fucked!
He’s not the man to rely on that’s colak and his goals. But he offers a threat from the right hand side of our currently fit players that no other player offers. His goals and assists when he’s played have proven he provides end product.

He’s not the man to rely on that’s colak and his goals. But he offers a threat from the right hand side of our currently fit players that no other player offers. His goals and assists when he’s played have proven he provides end product.
Colak needs the service. To rely on Sakala consistently is...well...unlikely to happen, so we are fucked.

Colak needs the service. To rely on Sakala consistently is...well...unlikely to happen, so we are fucked.
Colak can get the service from many players in the team. Not every players needs to be a creator from midfield. You need players who look to score in the team as well. Can’t just have that coming from one player. Sakala’s first idea is to try score, the more players we have like that in the team the more goals we will score.

Back