Simon Jordan on Beale

I don't agree, if you take our injuries into account we have a stronger bench and a comparable first eleven. Regarding finances, those bastards will need all the money they can muster soon enough.
You're way off the mark mate.

Right now they're well ahead of us on and off the park.

I'd go as far as to say only 3 to 4 of our players would make the starting 11 of an OF select.

Tav, Goldson, Kent, and possibly Lundstram.

They also have a manager that has delivered success against someone with very limited managerial experience in Beale.

We're strictly second best in a two-horse town, and unless major investment comes in I don't really see things turning around any time soon,

Ross Wilson had a shocker in the last window and it shows.

Can’t understand why people listen to that shite. I don’t listen to any pundits though. If I’m not at the game then I switch the game on at the start and off at the end. No time for any of them.

You're way off the mark mate.

Right now they're well ahead of us on and off the park.

I'd go as far as to say only 3 to 4 of our players would make the starting 11 of an OF select.

Tav, Goldson, Kent, and possibly Lundstram.

They also have a manager that has delivered success against someone with very limited managerial experience in Beale.

We're strictly second best in a two-horse town, and unless major investment comes in I don't really see things turning around any time soon,

Ross Wilson had a shocker in the last window and it shows.
Tav, kent and lundstram, on current form, sadly gets nowhere near it

SJ got exactly what he wants.

A bunch of grown men raging with him for voicing an opinion they don’t agree with.

"Celtic are miles away in terms of their dugout and their financial section"

He's right on both counts.

Beale's got a massive job on his hands and needs the board to back him with everything they've got.

Yes, the same Board that fell asleep at the wheel and allowed Celtic to become the dominant force in Scotland once again.

I fear for Beale. I don't think he'll be the manager of Rangers this time next year.

Am glad someone has had the balls to say it on here.

The board have to back Beale otherwise, as you say, this time next year he will be gone.

That said, if Beale can man manage Kamara, Morelos and, to an extent, Kent back to form then it will be like three new signings.

And yes Simon Jordan's job is to open his mouth and get a reaction. He is more than likely told what he has to say and has no real opinions of his own.

I'd imagine this will be the popular opinion outwith a percentage of Rangers supporters. Why would anyone else think different?

I'd bet my own money that we won't have the required funds for a rebuild next summer. If we don't and instead go down the cheap/free/loans signing route then the scum will have another league in the bag and Beale won't be long in the job.

He can’t be sound when complimenting us and a weapon when criticising.
Welcome to Follow Follow :))

Some folk live in a cloud. "He's just bitter" "only doing it for clicks" "only saying that so we'll phone in". What is it people disagree with about what he's said?

Beale has a fcking huge job on his hands.

Welcome to Follow Follow :))

Some folk live in a cloud. "He's just bitter" "only doing it for clicks" "only saying that so we'll phone in". What is it people disagree with about what he's said?

Beale has a fcking huge job on his hands.

He clearly is very bitter when it comes to Beale. It was another attack on his character with comments like i think he'll reap what he sows, loyalty is a two way transaction, integrity, decency and loyalty are things which will carry you much further. It's just another rehashed version of his other attacks on Beale since he left QPR for Rangers which has both shocked and enraged Simon.

He's basically made it very clear numerous times now that he is desperate for Beale to fail. His crime? leaving QPR for Rangers...

I'd imagine this will be the popular opinion outwith a percentage of Rangers supporters. Why would anyone else think different?

I'd bet my own money that we won't have the required funds for a rebuild next summer. If we don't and instead go down the cheap/free/loans signing route then the scum will have another league in the bag and Beale won't be long in the job.
What is the required funds, in your thinking?

Simon Jordan was at Ibrox recently and has always spoke very well of the club - he leans towards us as opoosed to the reptiles.

He is an ex owner who clearly has an issue when a manager jump ship to a better and bigger opportunity.

He is right that they are miles ahead on and off the pitch - our board left everything to chance ruining the opportunity to stretch our own legs on and off the park.

Folk on here have been bigging him up when he's slagged celtic ,the guy always has been a big arrogant arsehole.

We have been shit this season.

We have lost 2 top players and signed guys that are either injured or not showing enough - We also have a ridiculous number of injuries.

I get this is not where we want to be - but comparisons with that mob, 'miles/years behind' are complete nonsense.

I firmly believe our recovery is closer than many think.

Back