Which cartoon is the best ?

• The Simpsons

Votes: 60 42.6%
  • Family Guy

Votes: 81 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JR Ewing

Loved the Simpsons for many a year - although the new episodes are truly dire. However, very recently my daughter introduced me to the delights of the Grffins and co in Family Guy.

So FF people. Which one do you prefer for laughs - Simpsons or Family Guy ?

Both are well past their peak now.

The Simpsons was better for much longer and their very best pisses all over Family Guy.

Family Guy all day long, did enjoy the simpsons but drifted away from them the older I got.

The Simpsons was better for much longer and their very best pisses all over Family Guy.

Would have to agree about being past their peak. Suppose it at least took the Simpsons a bit longer to get there. The new series of Family Guy has been dreadful. Plus the bleeped out nonsense really grinds my gears.

Family Guy, American Dad, Southpark. Have to put Simpsons in a separate sentence as it doesn't deserve to be in the same one as the other 3

Early simpsons stuff was excellent up until season 13/14, after that family guy stuff is better.

Classic Simpsons - the first 8-9 seasons. Nothing compares to it really. You can't really think of The Simpsons of the last 18 years or so as having any relation to the original Simpsons. It's like the two records the remaining Beatles made in the 1990's having no connection at all with the original catalogue.

You cannot put Family Guy of any era alongside the best The Simpsons produced.

I've not watched either in a long time.
Think the debate can be narrowed down to Homer or Peter and Homer wins by a mile.

Haven't watched simpsons in years. Family guy is definitely better now but simpsons would be better overall

I haven't watched either of them for years, but in both cases the earlier stuff was far greater. The Simpsons wins it for me

Earlier simpsons for me, but it got to a point when it was trying too hard to be funny.

So Family guy it is for me just now

Loved the Simpsons for many a year - although the new episodes are truly dire. However, very recently my daughter introduced me to the delights of the Grffins and co in Family Guy.

So FF people. Which one do you prefer for laughs - Simpsons or Family Guy ?
Neither!

South Park

But out the choices. Family Guy
Simpsons shot their load pre movie and has been consistent in its awfulness since. Needs cancelled

I think I must have seen all the Simpson at some time or another. Never watched family and probably never will. I know this is a contradiction but animated shows don't interest me

Both are now garbage.

I watched Family Guy at it's peak when i was in my teens so i would give my vote to Peter and the crew.

Love the Simpson but haven't watched the new stuff for a few years, great when you catch a classic like the beer baron one.
family guy now for me.

Used to watch the Simpsons and never really bothered with family guy at all but watch neither now

Family guy.

The episode where Brain shags Quagmire's dad is absolutely the funniest thing I've seen in years :D

The Simpsons.

You just can't beat some of the classic episodes especially the ones centering on Homer.

Family guy is funnier than the Simpsons just now but Homer is the best character out of both programmes.

In fact any programme like that.

Simpsons in the beginning was brilliant but Family Guy is now so much better

Always loved the Simpsons but is past its best now.

I would say family guy these days but its going the same way unfortunately

Back