Sky presenter

We welcome the chase

Is she not supposed to be there as a presenter and not someone giving her opinion?

How many times is it going to be mentioned she thought it was a penalty.

So you have the presenter, O'neil and Walker saying it was a penalty and Boyd, Ally and Mcfadden saying it wasn't yet Walker has just said it is 3-1 for a penalty.

Amatuer bullshit on scottish sky as usual.

Is she not supposed to be there as a presenter and not someone giving her opinion?

So you have the presenter, O'neil and Walker saying it was a penalty and Boyd, Ally and Mcfadden saying it wasn't yet Walker has just said it is 3-1 for a penalty.

I'm sure Walker said it wasn't a penalty at the time, didn't he? Not a penalty, but also not a dive...or was that another incident?

I can’t see how anybody can think that’s a penalty. His sock may have brushed his toe but his foot never slowed or changed direction at all and he stepped over then left his foot back to fall down.

In one ear and out the other.

When you’re the biggest and the best people are always trying to bring you down.

McCoist doesn't really push the Rangers perspective, trying too hard to be neutral.

Boyd fighting a lone fight v about 5 of them.

He’s always been that way, it’s just how Ally is he wants to be mates with everyone. I was glad he went against Walker when he was suggesting Barisic made enough contact with Edouard for a penalty. Straight up “nah Andy I’m disagreeing there, it’s a dive and a yellow card”.

This is why Crocker and Walker are still there. Just to push a cellik biased agenda.

What is it 10k? Complained to Sky re Crocker and Walker. They did eff all.

A few complained about Boyd and he was kicked to touch off their games.

SKY GTF.

Feel like I’m watching Scum tv. The way they bum them up you’d think they were still champions
For years Crocker has referred to them as Champions rather than Celtic at nearly every opportunity. Today it was "the incoming champions vs the outgoing champions"

Must be 2 lots of Champions according to Crocker. Yes, ok, factually correct. But you know thats not how he'd play it if roles were reversed.

It's lovely to see that we still upset Wibble so much. I used to still have grudging respect for O'Neill as a former NI playing great, but his spell managing the beggars (international variety) and his palpable bitterness has wiped it out. Cheer up Martin O'Neill!

Glad I don't subscribe to Sly Sports backslappers,arse kissers who jump on or create bandwagon shitshows just to look relevant or try to be controversial.

In reality they are Fucking Amateurs sums up a Rupert Murdurr outlet to a Tee.

It was a low key game - barely anything to talk about. She is doing her upmost to create controversy when there was none. Nothing. zip.
Given the borefest that is the EPL they were probably hoping for fireworks today.

Absolute class skill from Ryan Kent with volley in first half, best moment of the whole game, totally dismissed by sky.
When Brown said whoever scored for Rangers, the interviewer should have said it was Alfredo, but nothing.
Even Boyd should have picked up on that when panel discussed their poor record defending set pieces.
No wonder they concede Scott Brown didn’t even know who scored ffs

My sky deal is up in April and I will be cancelling the sports.

How did she get the job with sky, I take it is she has got relations there because it is not on her ability.

Actual cringing watching her.

Trying to be a smart arse with Boyd and failing badly.

Genuinely never heard her ever use the term ‘old firm’ either. The wee lesbian’s ex boyfriend must’ve rubbed off on her.

Back