Sky presenter

How many sugars in your tea Martin, can I kiss your shoes Martin, bend over and I'll wipe your arse Martin...you'd think that bitter prick was Sir Alex, Walter Smith or Capello the way they had him on a pedestal. Vomit inducing, horrible product, we 100% need to get the old guard a step by step guide on how VPNs work and rtv

Last edited:
This post match analysis is brutal.

Basically, they were amazing, should have had a penalty and did I say, they were amazing.

It was a shitey 1-1 draw.

Spot on. Texting a few of the boys about it now (poets included). Everyone, to a person, think it was all a bit tame.

Wibble keeps trying to humiliate Boyd, but he doesn't have the patter.

He also just said hoohoo for hoodoo.
He’s clearly been brought in to even up for Boyds grin so trying his best to put Boyd down at every opportunity. But just sounding like a bitter poet.

Is she not supposed to be there as a presenter and not someone giving her opinion?

How many times is it going to be mentioned she thought it was a penalty.

So you have the presenter, O'neil and Walker saying it was a penalty and Boyd, Ally and Mcfadden saying it wasn't yet Walker has just said it is 3-1 for a penalty.

Amatuer bullshit on scottish sky as usual.

Listened to Sportsound after the game (just for a different slant on the game to Sky's) and all 3 of Richard Gordon, Pat Bonnar and Billy Dodds were of the opinion that it was not a penalty.

Anyone believing it should have been a penalty after viewing the tv pictures from pitch level behind McGregor's goal is simply a liar. End of debate.

She's very professional, enthusiastic and knowledgeable and brings out the best in the pundits she is working with. The fact she's a good Bear is just a bonus!
I agree 100%.

But just as she was going to Tommy and Steven Smith did she introduce the game as The Glasgow Derby?

Don’t really care all that much . Just wondering.

She may well be a St Johnstone fan and not a Celtic fan but she is SNP and we all know what that means when it comes to us,

Could you ever stand by their side? I don't think I could. I would probably say black is white as well if was an argument against them. But then again I'm not paid to be unbiased.

I watched half time chat and it was painful.
Did they think they were being funny? I guess so.
It was cringe worthy.

I never watch sky if i can avoid it and always watch RTV or other club TV but could only find it on sky today.
I am not familiar with that woman presenting and thought - W(ho)TF is she ??? Don't know about her allegiances, but a truly awful presenter.

The difference between her and Our Emma is huge!!!

HayLeigh has been back from maternity leave for a while. How come this mentally challenged boot still gets the gig. Oh hang on answered my own question. She puts the agenda out there and was bumming it up to wobble all day. Two cheeks of the same arse

Is she not supposed to be there as a presenter and not someone giving her opinion?

How many times is it going to be mentioned she thought it was a penalty.

So you have the presenter, O'neil and Walker saying it was a penalty and Boyd, Ally and Mcfadden saying it wasn't yet Walker has just said it is 3-1 for a penalty.

Amatuer bullshit on scottish sky as usual.
Camera from rear right of goal shows it all. He lifted his leg and dived , plain as day. I'm actually shocked collum saw it fir what it was.

the conversation she had with wibble would not happen with a St Johnstone (or any fan outside us or them) fan

it just sounded like two scum fans in a slop bar somewhere, complaining about Rangers. Could say it might be the producing crew telling her to say it but it definitely sounded like it was an individual response rather than being coaxed. Wouldn't expect to see Hayley back, she knows exactly what they are like and probably has no interest in a return

For years Crocker has referred to them as Champions rather than Celtic at nearly every opportunity. Today it was "the incoming champions vs the outgoing champions"

Must be 2 lots of Champions according to Crocker. Yes, ok, factually correct. But you know thats not how he'd play it if roles were reversed.
Yet there is 'C' on their league table caption not an 'IC'.

She's not a mentally challenged by any stretch. Grew up a st johnstone. Been in her company a few times and certainly no bias either way.

MON came across as a bitter old bastard mind you and I don't really think she knew what to do about it.

She's not a mentally challenged by any stretch. Grew up a st johnstone. Been in her company a few times and certainly no bias either way.

MON came across as a bitter old bastard mind you and I don't really think she knew what to do about it.
She acts like a bitter mentally challenged on tv. That is undeniable. She waged the campaign to get Alfie cited every bit as much as Crocker. She was absurd today with the mental gymnastics to defend the most blatant dive in Scottish football in about 10 years.

Fine. She’s a St Johnstone fan. It’s equally true that she presents the case of the most bitter deluded mentally challenged at every game she is involved.

There was no contact as clearly shown from the low camera behind the goal. Edouard lifted his right leg over Barasic and dived. Credit to Collum for getting this one spot on for once. Threw himself down in the second half again and should have had a second yellow - not so much credit to Collum.

There was no contact as clearly shown from the low camera behind the goal. Edouard lifted his right leg over Barasic and dived. Credit to Collum for getting this one spot on for once. Threw himself down in the second half again and should have had a second yellow - not so much credit to Collum.
But Walker and Barbour are fine upstanding people for bare faced lying about this incident despite 100% conclusive evidence proving their warped view is wrong.

She’s a massive cnut as evidenced by her own words. I’m amazed anyone can deny something so blatantly obvious.

no chance Gollum was giving air rifle enthusiast a 2nd yellow card for diving, that would give him a black mark and put the price to suitors down, despite the fact with proper referees, he would have had two red cards this year to his record

if it's Morelos, Sky would have probably stayed on for about 3hrs trying to get him banned though

She acts like a bitter mentally challenged on tv. That is undeniable. She waged the campaign to get Alfie cited every bit as much as Crocker. She was absurd today with the mental gymnastics to defend the most blatant dive in Scottish football in about 10 years.

Fine. She’s a St Johnstone fan. It’s equally true that she presents the case of the most bitter deluded mentally challenged at every game she is involved.
In all honesty mate I can't stand listening to it in the house and always have music on, so never actually listen to any commentery. Tom Miller/clive included in that

Today was the first time I've actually listened all season and just thought she seemed nervous around the likes of o'neil and seemed like she was trying to create headlines.

Outside work, she's not like.that. But all depends who pays your wages and what you're willing to do for money.

Notice SSN are showing every angle of the replay except the one that shows there was no contact. Really pushing the “stonewall” penalty angle

In all honesty mate I can't stand listening to it in the house and always have music on, so never actually listen to any commentery. Tom Miller/clive included in that

Today was the first time I've actually listened all season and just thought she seemed nervous around the likes of o'neil and seemed like she was trying to create headlines.

Outside work, she's not like.that. But all depends who pays your wages and what you're willing to do for money.

I don’t really care why she has no objectivity, no impartiality and honesty. All I care about is that she does not.

She was fcuking disgrace in leading the campaign to get Alfie cited, literally pleading for the CO to act several times at HT and FT

She is a terrible presenter. She is a biased cnut. And she can go and fcuk herself. She is every bit as bad as Crocker and Walker.

Emma Dodds puts her to shame

but why would you be nervous round wibble if you are a St Johnstone fan? :D

if you are a Celtic fan, you might have idolised him for what he did, until McLeish pulled it all down. Plenty of journalists do the old "I'm a Partick/Airdrie etc fan", her face after so many games this season tells me she doesn't like us

No wonder we aren't co-operating with them. The whole post match narrative is about Edouard's dive. And how many times did neutral Crocker refer to the Glasgow Derby. It's reeking.
He said Old Firm once , when his guard was down. When the tims started this 'nae old firm ' crap , he changed to Glasgow Derby or Derby Day , just to appease them . Last couple of seasonshe brought Old firm back in but today he gone back . As you say 'neutral' !

Back