Skybet still taking bets tonight

The one I saw was Jullien, Brown, Ajeti, Barkas, Bitton, Hazard, Henderson, Taylor, Ralston, Johnstone, El Hamed, Rogic, Klimala

Probably just p*sh but conveniently not one player who would be starting anyway.

Wonder if it's beyond Celtic to fudge the contact tracing and sacrifice these players to save some face

So only 1 player who started the OF game last weekend and conveniently an absolute haddy would might not have started tonight.

I can’t see that being real. If it is, I smell a rhat.

The one I saw was Jullien, Brown, Ajeti, Barkas, Bitton, Hazard, Henderson, Taylor, Ralston, Johnstone, El Hamed, Rogic, Klimala

Probably just p*sh but conveniently not one player who would be starting anyway.

Wonder if it's beyond Celtic to fudge the contact tracing and sacrifice these players to save some face

Seems there are two lists going around (see the big thread about this).

There has been nearly £1 million quid matched on Betfair already. This could be a real opportuity to make some decent cash? Every cloud and all that! I would Lay Hivs and wait for the odds to drift out significantly if the poets announce a strong team.

%^*& sake, just got my wages handed to me now and looks like I can't make a bet by the time get to a bookies.

Bastard!

There has been nearly £1 million quid matched on Betfair already. This could be a real opportuity to make some decent cash? Every cloud and all that! I would Lay Hivs and wait for the odds to drift out significantly if the poets announce a strong team.
Already started ain't it, probably just most people getting out of their position to be fair.

You aren't Tony Bloom with that username are you?!

If the list of 13 who are isolating is accurate I’d keep your money, Bears. Be careful.
In that case it might be worth betting on Celtic and cashing out when the odds drop after a strong team is announced.

Edit:- It might already be too late. Celtic have now dropped to 4/5 on Betfair:(

Already started ain't it, probably just most people getting out of their position to be fair.

You aren't Tony Bloom with that username are you?!
Ha ha ha. If only I had 1% of his wealth I would retire a happy man. It is my old COD name.

Celtic been shortening for last 30 mins, now 1.80. Pointless looking anywhere else bar Betfair really.

Odds are changing because people are taking the made up list as real and lumping on Celtic.
I'll keep my money I put on Hibs before this broke on and hopefully their first team lineup is really descimated.
Cash out you'll still receive better than evens
Timmy will not be that much depleted

Wouldn't shock me if Firms are stopping any cash out offer on all bets on the match to be honest.

Back