Skybet still taking bets tonight

Celtic have a big enough squad - even with 13 players out - to be more than competitive.
Exactly, it'll probably work in their favour if they are forced to replace some of the regulars.
Hobs themselves have lost 3 on the bounce.

Had a butchers at the 1st goalscorer prices on Skybet and all the usual suspects are there. So i would assume that Skybet have no idea who the 13 are.

Getting offered a Cash out of £120 for my £55 on Hibs @ 15/2
See the way I look at that is if you had done that on Betfair you could lay it off now and get a free bet with the chance to win £240 odd.

Hibs win you are £240 ahead.
Hibs fail to win you lose and win nothing.

13/5 Hivs with Betfair.
I got £20 @ 11/2 literally minutes before all hell broke loose at lunchtime.
Over £30 cash out currently. Haha.

Take the cash out chum and fire the £65 profit on Hibs at 9/4. You wouldn't win as much as your original bet but it would be a risk free bet.
He could bet them now at 3.90 on Betfair for £40 odd more profit that 3.25 (9/4).

If he wants to get out really he should be laying them at 3.95/4.00 at Betfair.

Fill yer boots guys. All sorts of money to be made - but be quick
Don’t kid yourself that they will have a weak team playing!! I would anticipate that their team will not be significantly weakened. Watch out for Nir Bitton being one (he’s suspended anyway) plus fringe players. Their bench will be weaker but that will be about it (only my opinion of course). If I’m correct (which happens occasionally ) it would be strange because it is reported that the isolations have been decided in relation to seating in the coach and plane. Now Julien is French and a senior player so who might he sit beside? Maybe other French speakers?- yes, other senior pros? Yes. Young up and coming squad players? Not as likely. As I say, only my opinion as to what will happen so I might end up looking like a right eejit⚽⚽

138217109_2857362701171504_976488141744368794_n.jpg

I looked on my "overseas" site. Hibs were 11/2 yesterday, 7/2 this morning and now 5/2. I'm sure they don't take a lot of money on SPFL games, but that's still pretty significant movement.

Hibs & btts, doubled with Samp & btts - 22/1

Also got

Hibs win
Btts
8+ corners combined
Hibs 30+ booking points

£5 returns £275

I looked on my "overseas" site. Hibs were 11/2 yesterday, 7/2 this morning and now 5/2. I'm sure they don't take a lot of money on SPFL games, but that's still pretty significant movement.
Prices are similar all over the world now, most suppliers supply Firms in 3/4 continents. Liabilities mean next to nothing, especially on decent level Football.

Cel*ic still slight odds on at Bet 365, Hiv's 9/4 won't be indulging. Just be happy if this turns out an other widening of the point gap, based on games in hand.

I think if not played hibs will be given the win considering the circumstances

Hibs win, over 2.5 goals, 4+ corners each team and Celtic 20 booking points at 50/1.

Cash out went up but back to original stake now so don't know if the odds will be the same now as when I put it on

Edit: Just seen Sky aren't offering any request a bets on this any more

I don't think people could have made up such a farcical situation even if they tried. Only in Scottish football would you see this chaos 2 hours before a game is due to kick off.

The cash out will plummet if they name a strong side.
i had a tenner on hibs to spank the mentally challengeds, decided to cash out with the rumours that hardly any first choice players have been affected by this coupled with the fact that hibs are evidently shitting themselves - cash out had already dropped to 6 quid as of a few minutes ago

Celtic are still favourites for this game with Ladbrokes.
Hibs 5/2
Ladbrokes only taking bets on 90 mins winner, correct score and over/under goals.

Usually over 170 different markets on a game, must be waiting on confirmation of team lists.

Back