Slavia just posted a no to racism video.

On twitter.

This to me very much has the look of a club fearful for their place in the Europa. I think most people see right through this crap and the timing of it but I suspect it’s the sort of shit uefa will use to back up their decision not to throw them out.

Sickening cynical stuff really.

Just when you think they can't sink any lower.

What a rancid, disgusting club.

tbf any club in their right mind would be releasing stuff like this to try and show the club as not being racist, especially with black players on the books.

whether its true or not is another matter
My immediate question was - did they release a video on this date last year!?

Then again they have had so many incidents maybe they did as they were fire fighting some other appalling moment.

Uefa - it's pretty obvious your player said those racist words

Slavia - you can't prove it

Uefa - we need to be seen to do something. Put a wee video up and keep sending out the word.

Slavia - ok

Sadly accurate no doubt. All communication done via third parties too

My immediate question was - did they release a video on this date last year!?

Then again they have had so many incidents maybe they did as they were fire fighting some other appalling moment.

what I was meaning mate, was, any clubs PR department wouldnt be doing their job if the didnt try to get out infront of this.

Its a reaction to the situation, they know their player will get a ban, the are trying to protect the name of the club (where have I heard that before)

Like me, a fat guy, in a weight loss advert.

Nothing but a poor attempt to make them look the good guys yet again.

We know and they know what happened. I'm hopeful they will get their comeuppance.

That horse bolted days ago.

They are the epitome of lip service clubs.

Trott out the necessary lines and posters and believe and enforce none of it.

They realised they’ve made a c.unt of things and are trying to back track
Way too late for that mate, those bastards are complicit as that reprehensible scumbags action.
They closed ranks the gutless bastards - I believe that the only person was the substitute goalkeeper who called out the coward.
I truly hope that they get expelled from the tournament, repugnant people the lot of them.

They have absolutely no shame at all. Kudela is clearly guilty if that's what they're resorting to and I hope UEFA throw the book at him and that scummy club.

On twitter.

This to me very much has the look of a club fearful for their place in the Europa. I think most people see right through this crap and the timing of it but I suspect it’s the sort of shit uefa will use to back up their decision not to throw them out.

Sickening cynical stuff really.
I didnt think I could despise a team like Celtic but I was wrong.

Scumbag bastards.

If Kudela was punched in the face wouldn't you like expect some evidence of it in that video???? Lying despicable scumbags. Absolutely vile club from top to bottom.

It's just a pity he was too much of a coward to walk up the tunnel when the team were there. He would have taken a leathering and rightly so.

A truly vile club.

I want them all thrown out of the competition now, not us reinstated, them out with Arsenal getting a bye

Getting their mitigation in early. Definitely a political move. The problem for UEFA is that if they do nothing then they are saying they do not believe Glen Kamara. By them releasing this it makes it easier UEFA to state something might have been said but Slavia are doing something about it. This allows UEFA to look as if they are doing something but the reality is they are doing nothing.

Just another corrupt football association. Have the SFA still said Sweet F**k All

I'd understand if it was fans who racially abused Kamara as there's idiots everywhere but it was one of their players. That is unforgivable.

Transparent as f#ck. Obviously a phone call has came from UEFA telling them to stick a video up to bullsh#t everyone that they aren't racists so that UEFA don't have to have the embarrassment of having to fine them and throw them out and put Arsenal through. UEFA, grow a set for once and throw these racist scumbags out!! Show racism the red card not the tentative yellow.

Reactions: WBD
Back