Slavia just posted a no to racism video.

Fearing for their place in Europe. The fact that they've pretty much called Kamara a liar shows they don't give 2 sh!ts about racism.

Deal with your racist player then.

Ban the racist fans.

Withdraw the complaint against Kamara.

Issue an apology to our players and everyone else you've racially abused over the years.

But they won't.

tbf any club in their right mind would be releasing stuff like this to try and show the club as not being racist, especially with black players on the books.

whether its true or not is another matter
I like to think most clubs would have hung their racist scumbag of a player out to dry.

I like to think most clubs would have hung their racist scumbag of a player out to dry.
At the very least they would say that they'll look into it and when the player is found guilty of it, punish him.

However the instant defending and deflection from them has been beyond a joke.

Strange that because I've already came across disgusting messages on our official media pages with our team line ups!

IF, and its a big if, UEFA say thst this is enough to show Slavia tackling racism then we should face no more fines for songs as we play a video like that before every game.

Words fail me seeing how these morons are acting is beyond belief
Kick them out and a 2 year ban is the least they should get

I won’t hold my breath though UEFA are spineless

cynical , manipulative , rancid bastards.
It's too late , c*nts , the world has seen what you really are.
:mad:

Have never massively disliked a foreign club but I massively dislike this shower.

Racism aside, their Soviet style twisting of the narrative backed up by dozens of Slavia bots all over social media has been stomach churning.

Hope Arsenal scud them something silly.

We all know uefa will do nothing about it, we should have walked off the park at the time.
Racism is still rife and has no place in any walk of life, for it to happen like it did was shocking.
Authorities if they care should ban the club, Arsenal can get a bye to next round.
This would be the reasonable way to do it, but I fear it will never happen and we won’t even get an explanation

They would have to release something like this after the disgusting racism from their fans. But since they called Kamara a liar without so much of an investigation shows they dont really give 2 shits.

And for a guy who was beaten to within an inch of his life apparently, kudela dosent have a scratch on him

You’d like to think that a side from one of the lesser European leagues would be tailor made for UEFA to make an example out of. They won’t touch a club from one of the big five.

If proven guilty, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are kicked out and Arsenal given a bye.

On twitter.

This to me very much has the look of a club fearful for their place in the Europa. I think most people see right through this crap and the timing of it but I suspect it’s the sort of shit uefa will use to back up their decision not to throw them out.

Sickening cynical stuff really.
Can we draw this mob in the Champions League qualifiers or do the Czech champions qualify automatically? World War 3 if we ever meet again.

That is unbelievable. If UEFA don’t do anything you can understand our black players total frustration to life as it is today.

They are are total skum!

They've been firefighting since the final whistle on Thursday.

All the PR tricks are in full flow. From the little I've seen on Social Media, it looks like they've hired some propoganda firm to flood it with their 'side of things' in English.

It all kicked into gear so fast it's as though they had contingency plans already in place for when the inevitable happened. They remind me of them and the way they try to manipulate the media for their own purposes. Very similar indeed.

10 stitches and suddenly the keeper can’t even sit up in bed for a 5 second video clip? They are milking that for every other can to paint us in a bad light.

10 stitches and suddenly the keeper can’t even sit up in bed for a 5 second video clip? They are milking that for every other can to paint us in a bad light.
They are equating a bad foul with racism. It’s been the same all over social media. They don’t get it.

Their keeper was badly hurt. If they were responsible they would have stuck him in a Glasgow hospital.

Back