Slavia Players/Coaches Reaction Mid Flight

I actually took it that they were excited by the draw, not because it would be 'easy' but because it's a big name they have drawn.

Unless anyone can speak the language and prove otherwise l don't think there was anything too disrespectful about that reaction.

They are shouting stevie

They are stoked to go to Scotland and are very happy for the match more than happy to go there than England.

They were saying nothing really just what teams they wanted. One wanted Rangers so he could go and see the Loch Ness monster.

When they found out who the had they were saying beautiful stadium and great manager.

Nothing bad was said about us it was just laughing and joking really but complimentary towards us.

Translation: "Oh fuck lads we're going to have to drink so much more caffeine than them. They're caffeine doping over there so we need to be ready on equal playing field. I'm going to be over the pan for the whole month of March"

It's a rough translation. :shh:

While we are delighted with the progress we are making and obviously think we have a great team, the rest of Europe while admiring, certainly wont be fearful of us, they will look upon us as a team you can score goals against. Whether Prague were delighted they got us because they think they will win or because of of our standing in the game and SG being our manager doesnt matter. Let the battle commence i look forward to another rollercoaster and 2 great ties.

Mind that time it was revealed we celebrated getting the Tims in a semi final in the dressing room and got horsed 4- 0

Filled me with dread when I heard that that night. Tough tie ahead, but we are more than capable of making the quarter finals and at that stage anything can happen

Use this as fuel to motivate our team to victory.

There manager was wanting us in the last round aswell.

C'Mon Rangers!

Kunts are getting all giddy about a first bump off Stevie G walking off the park at full time...I'd be the same!!

the coach said "we are not going to england, its glasgow" then said he;'s happy, great coach, nice stadium, big name players and its gonna be hard but playable.

From the comments on the Slavia Prague english twitter page

If I have misinterpretated it, then let me make up for it

Since the UEFA Final in Seville in 2003, ceptic have scored 7 knock out goals
We just scored 9 in a week

Scoring more knock-out goals in a week, than they have in 17 years - Levels
Borna Barisic has scored more post Christmas European goals in the last 8 days than Eduoard, Griffiths, Christie, McGregor, Forrest, Rogic, Dembele & Commons have for Celtic combined over the last 9 seasons. There yer dinner mentally challengeds!

Their coach says he’s excited as it is his first trip to Scotland.

Says he’s looking forward to coming up against Gerrard and going to Ibrox Stadium. That’s a Google translation from twittter.

That says,

I am obviously happy because it is a Scottish club, Rangers, Gerrard trainer, Ibrox Stadium, massive history says trainer Jindrich Trpisovsky after the draw.

Can anyone let me know why I've to be angry?
Who said you were to be angry?
I've only seen people say our players should be up for the game and show them what Rangers are all about.

Quite a lot of folk looking to know why they should be angry? Is it anger management issue day or something?

Great reaction from them , obviously they are excited to be testing themselves against an elite squad in Europe having already beaten the dreggs of the EPL.

Back