Sleelkit radio Clyde news

Same on Sky Sports News last night. Headline news about them getting through, later on in the coverage as a postscript, in Armenia, Rangers also qualified.
Sky Sports had us qualifying for the groups as breaking news on their ticker straight after the result.

Radio clyde and bheast fc are inseparable. F.uck the both of them and don’t listen as we know their agenda! Except of course when their beloved paedo fc lose and the morons are in meltdown.

The sky is blue, water is wet, Rangers qualify for Europa League. We did exactly what we have been doing, so I am not surprised much has been made of it.

Doesn't bother me but I'm not surprised given their head of news absolutely despises us. Throw in she's also married to the tims ex head pr guy so it's expected from them.

Same on Sky Sports News last night. Headline news about them getting through, later on in the coverage as a postscript, in Armenia, Rangers also qualified.
Sky’s editorial is always favourable to the rhabid scum. I suppose that’s always like with Murdoch at the helm.

Snyde have been doing this for years. I remember during the our nine in a row years when the champions league fixtures were being announced the female news announcer stated that: "Rangers goat the easy draw" - whatever that is supposed to mean. Impartiality has never been on the vocabulary and the facade and pretence mask always slips.

The media in general are full of Celtic fans and sympathisers. They will always report positively (virtually supporting) for them to keep any sort of momentum going. They soon change their tune though when it goes tits up and any negative reporting is only done so for regime change and "Protecting the good name of Celtic". :rolleyes:

Grow up clown

You are just making a fool of yourself now bro.
It's a valid question, given you are mouthing off at someone for 'burying their head in the sand'.

I mean, its quite obvious you are doing bugger all yourself but, at least you managed to get arsey with other Bears. That'll make you feel better I'm sure.

Back