Slide tackle on the Little Kid at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was back over by the St Mirren end when we were leaving the ground. Not sure if Stewards or police were next to him.
Thought he was going for a punch, but changed to a slide last second

Was unbelievable nobody stopped him . As we were leaving we seen the coppers let him go free outside the st Mirren end through the fence . Was disgusting .
Seen him getting ushered back into there end behind the fence but surely he wasn’t getting released, even if he was a youth.

Was unbelievable nobody stopped him . As we were leaving we seen the coppers let him go free outside the st Mirren end through the fence . Was disgusting .

I seen him leaving as well. He was handed from the police to the baldy head Rangers security guy, who just ushered him outside.

Watched the coppers let him go away on his own

Police said he was still being dealt with at that point.

Who was going to stop him ?

About half a dozen of kids from our end went on the pitch. Players were coming on giving their jerseys no need for wee fuds to be on there in the first place.

Is it?

We've seen Rangers players attacked by Hibs and Motherwell supporters in recent years. A Rangers supported was slashed live on TV by an Aberdeen fan in the 90s

This is where a bigoted media and political underclass has brought us to

I kind of agree but hard to manage if 500 kids run on. Said on many occasions a prize in the HT draw should get a match worn shirt. Would stop it overnight by and sell more raffle tickets.
A know what your saying but it wasn’t 500 it was a couple of young lads that had the bottle to go for it, in this instance fair dooz to them, one moment they can cherish in a season of failure

As long as you have players giving them stuff it’ll happen . But the wee man who got turned away at first was absolutely gutted was great to see tav give him one of his boots !
Lol what did he do with the other boot?

Police said he was still being dealt with at that point.

Who was going to stop him ?

About half a dozen of kids from our end went on the pitch. Players were coming on giving their jerseys no need for wee fuds to be on there in the first place.
“Wee fuds”
Get a grip of yourself they are kids who idiolise the Rangers team. What a ridiculous thing to say about any young fan.

“Wee fuds”
Get a grip of yourself they are kids who idiolise the Rangers team. What a ridiculous thing to say about any young fan.

what would you be saying if it was their fans at Ibrox ? We had Wednesday to say bye to the players. It was St Mirren’s home game. They made the announcement their players would be out after 5mins for them to applaud their own players. The amount of kids running on also spoiled it for our own younger kids. Did you see the boy in tears when he was chased off by our security. Did you see the wee one trying to grab Raskin’s jersey as he was trying to give it to a young boy he had seen in the crowd.

Anyone letting their kids run on to the pitch should be slide tackled as well. Entitled wee fuckers.
Sooner this shit stops completely the better.

My dad took me to games at that age if I’d tried run on the pitch I’dve got my baws booted.

what would you be saying if it was their fans at Ibrox ? We had Wednesday to say bye to the players. It was St Mirren’s home game. They made the announcement their players would be out after 5mins for them to applaud their own players. The amount of kids running on also spoiled it for our own younger kids. Did you see the boy in tears when he was chased off by our security. Did you see the wee one trying to grab Raskin’s jersey as he was trying to give it to a young boy he had seen in the crowd.

My dad took me to games at that age if I’d tried run on the pitch I’dve got my bass booted.

Pitch invasion on last game appears to be accepted.

However normally home fans only

My dad took me to games at that age if I’d tried run on the pitch I’dve got my baws booted.
I’m not saying I agree with it just thought it was a bit much calling young children Wee fuds lol.

Our security didn't chase anyone off mate. That was St Mirren. As for the kids, did you see the wee lad crying with tears of joy at getting Tavs boot? That's what football means to kids. It's about time the players give something back to the younger supporters. Too many people use COVID as an excuse. They need to be more approachable imo. Very apt user name btw :D

The one who tried to grab Raskin's top out of his hand as he handed it to the wee boy in the stand was the same one who was then slide tackled on the pitch.

I thought we’d got passed this nonsense of kids running on the pitch, someone went on for Cantwell’s as well.
That was my mates son. Wee man kitted with the Cantwell 13 Home top on and let me tell you it couldn’t have been handed to a nicer little guy. Follows home and away and a pure football little guy.

Over the moon for him getting that top.

Some people just need their hole man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back