Slide tackle on the Little Kid at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People shouldn't be going on the pitch, no matter their age.

There was a kid at the game on Wednesday with a piece of cardboard asking for players shirts, on one side was asking Arfield, on the other was Cantwell.
So %^*&?

Did it affect you? Did it ruin your enjoyment of the game?

I wouldn't let my kids do it but at the same time, it doesn't bother me seeing other weans do it.

I'd rather they were asking for our players shirts than have them attracted to top EPL teams like wee gloryhunters.

Plus it was the last game of the season and last chance to see Arfield so can't blame the kid...I'd have loved his shirt also :D

That was my mates son. Wee man kitted with the Cantwell 13 Home top on and let me tell you it couldn’t have been handed to a nicer little guy. Follows home and away and a pure football little guy.

Over the moon for him getting that top.

Some people just need their hole man.

Your mates an arsehole and should be fined for allowing his sprog on the pitch.

I was in the 1st Row. With about 10mins to go I couldn’t believe the amount of kids that appeared in front of us and went right up against the banner.

At first I couldn’t understand why until the guy next to me said it’s clearly the parents getting their kids up front for jerseys.

The parents were the problem and not the kids.

Personally I would never put my kids over the barrier and let them run on the pitch.

The parents need to have a long hard look at themselves.

I will contradict myself here but the wee man who was crying was superb. From 30mins before kick off he was having the time of his life. If any wee kid deserved something it was him.

Out with the slide tackle thing, why would someone let their kid run on the pitch for a top, when they clearly know this is not allowed by the club.
Your mates an arsehole and should be fined for allowing his sprog on the pitch.
It was my fucking nephew that Cantwell gave his jersey to, he wasn’t on the pitch he came over and gave it to him over the barrier and speaking like my brother and nephew like that makes me think u should of been in the merchant city the day with all the other nonces.

As long as you have players giving them stuff it’ll happen . But the wee man who got turned away at first was absolutely gutted was great to see tav give him one of his boots !
Was a nice touch that mate. Tav does seem a nice guy all round gave his other boot to another wee guy as well. Was thinking to myself bet he wished he never bothered haha

It was my fucking nephew that Cantwell gave his jersey to, he wasn’t on the pitch he came over and gave it to him over the barrier and speaking like my brother and nephew like that makes me think u should of been in the merchant city the day with all the other nonces.
It's a tough crowd in here these days, it makes you wonder who is the good guys and who is the the ..well you know what my point is .

Can confirm he wasn’t on the pitch. Cantwell came over, the wee guy even had Cantwell on his top funnily enough. I was around four rows back. I’d ignore the majority on here mate

I don't see anything wrong with kids asking for their idols tops , Cantwell flung his training jumper to a wee lassie during the warm up and it was pretty cool. Our players notice young fans and give them that bit of excitement and happiness compared to the likes of Leeds players ignoring their own fans. I know when I was a boy if a Rangers player gave me his top I wouldn't have shut up about it, now if I wanted one I'd need to pay over the odds in an auction :)) maybe that's the problem these wee bastards are getting them for free.... aye I've changed my mind BAN THEM ALL!

Dont blame the kids at all but the parents need a kick in the balls for perpetuating this f88king nonsense.

The guy with autism getting caught up in this is all a bit unfortunate. Predictable lack of empathy from the hard of thinking on here.
Getting caught up in it? It's him that done it.

Autism is no excuse to be hurting literal children.

"The boys got the mind of a child".

Eh, my 8 year old has the mind of a child as well, and his first thought wouldn't be to run on the pitch and assault a 5 year old. Same last year when he was 7, the year before that when he was 6 and the year before when he was 5.

Scrolling through the wee dick's twitter, he's another wee ticket, self styled 'hooligan'. Same as before, my 8 year old has the mind of a child and isn't bamming it up on twitter.

Deserves all he gets. And all he'll get is verbals, so %^*& him.

Same could be said for you. You clearly don't have a 5 year old

Another idiotic statement.

My kids have grown up but they certainly weren’t getting lifted over barriers to run about football pitches when they were 5.

Surprise surprise, kids are doing stuff they have no right to be doing and end up getting hurt.

My kids have grown up but they certainly weren’t getting lifted over barriers to run about football pitches when they were 5.

Surprise surprise, kids are doing stuff they have no right to be doing and end up getting hurt.
The kids were doing nothing wrong and it was no more than a handful and the players were good with them. The fucking wee moron that tried to hurt a child is to blame nobody else. He got abuse rightfully as we left the ground as for some unknown reason they moved him to where we were exiting. A wee Fanny

You've lost it man. So because the kid goes on the field at 5 to try get his hero's shirt, he deserves to be assaulted by a 15 year old?

And use your own sentence in your thought process next time? 15 year old doing stuff he shouldn't be doing and ends up being hurt?

Or does that only apply to 5 year olds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back