Smokers in toilets

Selfish cvnts that couldn't give a %^*& about fellow supporters or the stadium.

Go for a pish and come out with your eyes stinging and your clothes reeking because of these arseholes.

Why would you not take the option of being able to stand outside over standing in a room stinking of pish inhaling particles of human shite and all sorts of bacteria that fills the air with every toilet flush?

It is selfish.

I have cancer and the treatment that I am on gives me severe diarrhoea at times.

I have stopped going to the games due to the toilet situation at half time as you either can't get to the cubicle for smokers or you can't get in the cubicle due to the queue waiting to stuff their noses.

It is selfish.

I have cancer and the treatment that I am on gives me severe diarrhoea at times.

I have stopped going to the games due to the toilet situation at half time as you either can't get to the cubicle for smokers or you can't get in the cubicle due to the queue waiting to stuff their noses.
So sorry to hear that m8 i hope n pray you beat this horrible illness WATP.

it's just as bad as smoking if YOU can't go 90mins without a fag or vapo get help WE the majority do not want breath in ur fumes.
I can go 90 minutes without a vape but as I'm allowed to do in the concourse I choose to do so.I don't like the smell of tomato sauce on a pie but you don't see me running about telling folk not to put it on.

You've got as much right to tell people to stop vaping on the concourse as you have telling them weather to get a tea or a bovril!

hqdefault.jpg

Heard about the incident at half time just after it happened.

Some of these smokers aren't the brightest, at rugby park last week there's people in the toilets smoking, they don't seem to realise that when you go down the stairs to the toilets you're actually outside.:rolleyes:

I know that baffles me at rugby park happens every time

Why can’t people go 90 mins without a fag?

Did you see the performance?

I'm a former smoker. I do enjoy being able to vape in the concourse. I'd never have smoked in the toilets, I don't get the holier than thou attitude though. These threads only come up after a bad result, because people want to lash out, moan, bitch, complain about everything and anything.

I'm a former smoker. I do enjoy being able to vape in the concourse. I'd never have smoked in the toilets, I don't get the holier than thou attitude though. These threads only come up after a bad result, because people want to lash out, moan, bitch, complain about everything and anything.
i disagree i smoked for 20 years and stopped imo vaping is a cop out just stop smoking wrecks your health but each to their own.

So if we play better less folk will smoke in the toilets?

I'm, not a smoker at all but I wonder If people complaining about smokers wear one of those mask things that you see Asians wearing as they obviously don't want to breathe in any exhaust fumes from cars on their way to the match.

Drama Central on here. How did people cope when smoking was allowed in pubs? Did you just stay at home? I'm a non-smoker but I'm rational enough to know that enduring a bit of second hand fag reek for a minute or 2 isn't going to kill me. Also, for the people focusing on the fact that guys were drinking Buckfast in the bogs, would it be more acceptable if they were drinking craft ales or maybe a G&T?

All about context innit. At the Villarreal game the two boys next to me were tanning bottles of Elderado. They got a few disapproving looks but folk soon realised the guys werent causing bother, just enjoying themselves.

Can’t say I agree with folk smoking in the bogs mind you. Especially as they can actually get out out for one. Some of the suggested punishments are a bit drastic though.

Selfish pricks - I don't blame the stewards for not approaching people right enough. Guys are probably on minimum wage just wanting to avoid any trouble. Why should they be doing the jobs of the police.

I'm, not a smoker at all but I wonder If people complaining about smokers wear one of those mask things that you see Asians wearing as they obviously don't want to breathe in any exhaust fumes from cars on their way to the match.
When are there ever cars in a bog giving off fumes ?

When are there ever cars in a bog giving off fumes ?

It's pretty obvious that's not what I'm asking but Id say you know that. The question is if folk are so bothered about smoke fumes then how do they avoid the very harmful car exhaust fumes on their way to the games? This is why I asked if they wore one of those masks you see Asians wearing

It's pretty obvious that's not what I'm asking but Id say you know that. The question is if folk are so bothered about smoke fumes then how do they avoid the very harmful car exhaust fumes on their way to the games? This is why I asked if they wore one of those masks you see Asians wearing
A bog is a very confined space mate with next to no ventilation while unless the punters your in about walk through the Clyde tunnel I would suggest there is no comparison to back up your stance.

Back