Smokers in toilets

There's some real fvckin drama queens at Ibrox when it comes to smoking. How long are these non smokers actually in the bog for??
If you loiter too long in the shitters at half time you've got bigger problems than passive smoking!

There's some real fvckin drama queens at Ibrox when it comes to smoking. How long are these non smokers actually in the bog for??
If you loiter too long in the shitters at half time you've got bigger problems than passive smoking!
It is illegal and they shouldn't be doing it end of.

there has also been various reports that states exhaust fumes are at dangerous levels and killing people.
So your happy to go into the bog at halftime then, I take my Grandchild to most home games and would never dream of taking them into the toilet at half time.

We all know exhaust fumes can cause problems but so does passive smoking, the beagles at the research centers never had that much fag reek to deal with at the same time.

I choose not to go to the bog at halftime and wait until full time and even then the haze is still hovering. I can see why many complain about it especially when smokers have an alternative place to smoke now.

Can’t see why people would be smoking in the toilets when they are allowed to smoke outside.those crying bout somebody having a sneaky drink need to get a life though,what harm they doing?

Are you a smoker mate ? I’m not complaining as I choose not to use them at HT as I know how bad it is and you end up stinking of fag reek.

Whether anyone is a smoker is neither here or there but the non smoking fans should surely be allowed to have a pish without ending up stinking if fag reek?
They could have smoking or non smoking bogs right enough but it’s illegal to do so so it won’t happen, this is why no stewards are sent in as it would leave the club open to a claim if of them became ill through it.

Some absolute weapons on here.

Wanting to ban a fellow supporter for having a fag. Pathetic.
What is pathetic is that some selfish smokers continue to smoke in the toilets when they can easily do so outside. I wouldn’t ban them as such for a first or second offence. However, I would make damn sure that their details were taken, that they were ejected from the stadium every time they broke the rules/law and that, say, 3 time culprits had their season tickets removed for 3 games; further breaches after that would lead to stiffer penalties.

Stewards don’t give a shit and these morons are smoking dope and drinking Buckie when kids are in the bogs.

To be fair, a lot us smoked dope and drank Bucky in the school toilets when we were kids.
Can’t see why people would be smoking in the toilets when they are allowed to smoke outside.those crying bout somebody having a sneaky drink need to get a life though,what harm they doing?

They’re scaring all the little children dontcha know.:eek:

Are you a smoker mate ? I’m not complaining as I choose not to use them at HT as I know how bad it is and you end up stinking of fag reek.

Whether anyone is a smoker is neither here or there but the non smoking fans should surely be allowed to have a pish without ending up stinking if fag reek?
They could have smoking or non smoking bogs right enough but it’s illegal to do so so it won’t happen, this is why no stewards are sent in as it would leave the club open to a claim if of them became ill through it.

I'm not a smoker and I make sure me and my son dont need to use them at half time, only before and after the match.
Even if I do use them I'm not longer than a couple of minutes so I don't smell of gag smoke.
No one ever seems to complain to bears who smoke in the bogs at Hampden or Torbett towers.

I'm not a smoker and I make sure me and my son dont need to use them at half time, only before and after the match.
Even if I do use them I'm not longer than a couple of minutes so I don't smell of gag smoke.
No one ever seems to complain to bears who smoke in the bogs at Hampden or Torbett towers.
It’s not worth the abuse to say anything to them, I stay clear like you but it is an easy problem to solve by putting sprinklers into the bogs that get set off by smoke, if there wasn’t an alternative for them then I couldn’t care but they have a place to go now but choose not too, strange.

Amazing that folk can sit on a plane for hours without a fag yet can't survive 45 minutes in Ibrox.

Good point which I agree with you
My point was more about the people wanting to get the police on them,withdraw there season ticket and ban them for a year.
That's a bit much in my mind

I agree that the addicts surely can go without a fag for 2 hours
Why no stock up and smoke 10 before you come in,that should do you through the game?
I think a small fine which goes directly to the club would be a good enough punishment say a 30 quid fine or so that way people are less likely to do it and if someone does the club gets a few quid banning is a bit harsh but I understand where there coming from you wouldn't spark up in a pub or at your work so why should doing it at Ibrox be acceptable

Anyone caught smoking in the toilet should be flung out - if they have a season ticket then cancel it. You're not allowed to, simple as that. Not hard to work out and if you can go elsewhere then do it.

Have no time for folks that insist they are that desperate they can't even hold on for the length of time of the game. Oh, and no, I am not a smoker and never have been. I couldn't give a shit if they feel it's hard.

As a previous poster said, how in Gods name is there pish on the actual toilet floor? Do the half time loyal go for a pish all over the floor, purposly miss the urinal and do a runner for the subway incase they miss it or head for the louden incase it starts filling up despite another 45 minutes of football still to be played?

Ibrox Toliet Memories from years gone by

Back