Snodgrass retires from international football

Scotland are only two games from competing in a tournament for the first time since '98 with games at Hampden. Odd timing especially after appearing in Russia.

Completely average football player. Utterly amazing that he was even an International footballer. The de-skilling of the Scottish National team has been evident for at least 10 years and players like him are a prime example.

The guy's 32 and playing in the English Premier League, I'm sure he's not the first guy of that age to retire to prolong his club career, regardless of what you think of him its a bit weird to suggest he's "shat it".

Supposedly chucked it after working out from the training drills he was being horsed out for the San Marino game.

Don't give a hoot who he supports, he has always been shite.

He was absolutely terrible against Russia, worst player on the park.

Actually don’t mind Snodgrass despite him being one of them, made something of himself despite his rough background, good for him.

Cant argue with that, doesn’t seem like a cock.

One of the most ridiculously one-footed players I’ve ever seen though.

Why on earth would you retire when there is a decent chance you could be in the euros next year

McGregor retired but told them to go feck themselves after the SFA done him at Aberdeen.

Apparently sent the SFA email upon emails to the compliance officer regarding different incidents that they failed to pick up on.
Funnily enough, I said at the Aberdeen game that he hasn't forgot his treatment.
He was going mental with Madden at full time and was clearly letting him know that Cosgroves booking was the type of thing that saw McGregor suspended.

Back