Some comments off Galatasaray's forum

Twitter is a bigger measure. Just look at any Rangers post on that platform and the Turks are all over the replies. They are very confident

Depends where you're looking. The guys who are all over Rangers social media are saying we'll get smashed etc. I would say any Rangers fan going on Gala Twitter and telling them they'll be getting malkied are probably brain-dead as well. (That goes for any fan of club X commenting on club Y).

But if you look at the Gala fans replying to their own club twitter after the Fener game last night, they're all absolutely livid with the squad and low on confidence. From what I can gather Fatih has been publicly criticising the board for lack of transfer activity, and the big names they have, while all great players in their own right, just don't have the appetite to play as a team.

Some more seeing as you are all interested:

"If ft comes out with today's midfield setup, Rangers will win
but we hope it won't come out, so I expect the played draw, then penalty shoot-oot"

"I watched the match they played with Willem for about 15-20 minutes. A team trying to play fast and one pass. A team like Barcelona if we compare it to the riggers. Our job is hard. They can finish the job in the first half."

"they have waiters called james tavernier. Weird artillery. The enormous standing ball takes penalty. Rangers were in the team when they were in the 2nd league.

He scored 52 goals and 78 assists in 254 games. He's the right back. We need to pay attention to him. Morelos is probably the well-known gunner. A little crazy. He gets a lot of cards. Even though his backup is 38 years old, he is a legend like Jermain Defoe.

In addition, even if there are no spectators, stadiums such as Ibrox and Celtic Park suffocate the rivals with their interesting architecture. It will be very difficult, if we win it will be our biggest win since the Juve game, I think, in Europe."

Tav is now a waiter:D

Brilliant Gaz :))

but we hope it won't come out, so I expect the played draw, then penalty shoot-oot"

"I watched the match they played with Willem for about 15-20 minutes. A team trying to play fast and one pass. A team like Barcelona if we compare it to the riggers. Our job is hard. They can finish the job in the first half."

"they have waiters called james tavernier. Weird artillery. The enormous standing ball takes penalty. Rangers were in the team when they were in the 2nd league.

He scored 52 goals and 78 assists in 254 games. He's the right back. We need to pay attention to him. Morelos is probably the well-known gunner. A little crazy. He gets a lot of cards. Even though his backup is 38 years old, he is a legend like Jermain Defoe.

In addition, even if there are no spectators, stadiums such as Ibrox and Celtic Park suffocate the rivals with their interesting architecture. It will be very difficult, if we win it will be our biggest win since the Juve game, I think, in Europe."

Not just a waiter...think he also just refer to him as an "enormous standing ball"? With weird artillery?

Gotta love those translations...

*awaits photoshop*

ODUKYAA.jpg

A team like Barcelona whilst on a Rangers forum I’ve just read that Cedric Sebos first goal came from a horrendous first touch.

That place sounds better than here you got a link?

As an aside, I mind when we were down in Sheffield for the game against Wednesday a few years ago. I was in the pub across from Brammel Lane (Cricketers Arms maybe?) and had a Gala top on that I had travelled down in (red & black 3rd kit from 2015-16 when we were still boycotting merch). Some roaster came up and said that's a mentally challenged top get that off. I thought he was joking at first so I laughed. He pointed above the bar where there was a Fener scarf and said that's our Turkish team, that is the mentally challenged Turkish team. Bewildered, I pointed out that we were in a Blades pub and not a Bears one. He continued his rant for another wee bit about how Gala hate us and love them and hate the British, before I got fed up and told him to %^*& off and use a bit of Google.

Mind numbingly cool story, I know.

As an aside, I mind when we were down in Sheffield for the game against Wednesday a few years ago. I was in the pub across from Brammel Lane (Cricketers Arms maybe?) and had a Gala top on that I had travelled down in (red & black 3rd kit from 2015-16 when we were still boycotting merch). Some roaster came up and said that's a mentally challenged top get that off. I thought he was joking at first so I laughed. He pointed above the bar where there was a Fener scarf and said that's our Turkish team, that is the mentally challenged Turkish team. Bewildered, I pointed out that we were in a Blades pub and not a Bears one. He continued his rant for another wee bit about how Gala hate us and love them and hate the British, before I got fed up and told him to %^*& off and use a bit of Google.

Dearie me. A "mentally challenged" Turkish team.

As I always like to do before a European match, I went on Gala's forum and I was surprised at how little confidence they seem to have about beating us.

Here's a selection of posts below:

"Speaking today after the game: Jones and Hagi can get us hurt. I do not think we will stay in groups with this game"

" We will be beaten with this game!"

"unfortunately we are eliminated clearly. Then there is transfer chaos"

"If we beat the Rangers, they will have lost their first loss this season. The guys have played 11-12 matches and have no defeats."

"I watched the goals scored by the Rangers, but the guys are just the sun team.

They either play mid-head goals or try to score with surprise shots from afar. They are trying to break the stoppers by pressing fast in the front. If Fatih was not very careful with the side balls, we got burned. "

"There is a baby called Kent, they run like a flea and it can upset us if we lose a lot of balls while leaving like today" (WTF):D

"You will see the opponent throw at least 2 penalties in the match." (someone watched the Motherwell game lol)

"Rangers team fast will waste us"
Love how it translates into English

Do you think there’s a Galatasaray fan on their board who has went. “I checked in on a few of their match threads on Follow follow and they are fcuking mental, does anyone know what FFS means?”

Some Turkish guy with reasonable English comes on here and leaves none the wiser. "ITK must be a nickname for their star player, his name is always mentioned."

Wait until they discover our backup 38 year old isn't just like Jermain Defoe, it actually is Jermain Defoe - they'll have a meltdown :D

I love that they are calling us “The Rangers”. I also like that Kent Baby plays at Ibrox Baby

"There is a baby called Kent, they run like a flea and it can upset us if we lose a lot of balls while leaving like today"
This is a tremendous comment. Kent the flea!!

When we had our issues and were sent down the leagues, Galatasaray fans were some of the first to post messages of support. I think the most memorable post at the time was about how we would stand by our club and the saying 'if they play on the streets, we cheer on the pavements'.

When we had our issues and were sent down the leagues, Galatasaray fans were some of the first to post messages of support. I think the most memorable post at the time was about how we would stand by our club and the saying 'if they play on the streets, we cheer on the pavements'.

I've got about 4 Galatasaray tops, always loved their passion. Would have been incredible to visit the old Ali Sami Yen.

This place seem like a positive palace having read some of that. Not exactly bigging themselves up.

They're more gifted in possession, however we have much quicker players by all accounts and particularly can exploit the wings. We are generally devastating on the counter attack in Europe

All we need is for "Rangers to be handed a huge European BOOST ahead of Europa League clash" with "key players ruled out" and we're as good as in the groups.

Back