Some comments off Galatasaray's forum

Gazrfc

As I always like to do before a European match, I went on Gala's forum and I was surprised at how little confidence they seem to have about beating us.

Here's a selection of posts below:

"Speaking today after the game: Jones and Hagi can get us hurt. I do not think we will stay in groups with this game"

" We will be beaten with this game!"

"unfortunately we are eliminated clearly. Then there is transfer chaos"

"If we beat the Rangers, they will have lost their first loss this season. The guys have played 11-12 matches and have no defeats."

"I watched the goals scored by the Rangers, but the guys are just the sun team.

They either play mid-head goals or try to score with surprise shots from afar. They are trying to break the stoppers by pressing fast in the front. If Fatih was not very careful with the side balls, we got burned. "

"There is a baby called Kent, they run like a flea and it can upset us if we lose a lot of balls while leaving like today" (WTF):D

"You will see the opponent throw at least 2 penalties in the match." (someone watched the Motherwell game lol)

"Rangers team fast will waste us"

‘They run like a flea ‘
tenor.gif

As I always like to do before a European match, I went on Gala's forum and I was surprised at how little confidence they seem to have about beating us.

"Speaking today after the game: Jones and Hagi can get us hurt. I do not think we will stay in groups with this game"

"If we beat the Rangers, they will have lost their first loss this season. The guys have played 11-12 matches and have no defeats."

They either play mid-head goals or try to score with surprise shots from afar. They are trying to break the stoppers by pressing fast in the front. If Fatih was not very careful with the side balls, we got burned. "

"There is a baby called Kent, they run like a flea and it can upset us if we lose a lot of balls while leaving like today" (WTF):D

"You will see the opponent throw at least 2 penalties in the match." (someone watched the Motherwell game lol)

Some of the English there :))

I didn’t realise they had so many scottish fans:cool:

I noticed that they couldn’t score yesterday at home to Fenerbahce. Long may that continue.

I also noticed they had 7 guys booked! :oops: Looks like they can ‘handle themselves’. Memo to Alfie.

Have to disagree with that, Forums are where you'll find the most rational opinions rather than social media platforms, they are hardly going to comment on our twitter posts telling us how we're gonna pump them
I agree with this, any chat amongst their own on the forums is more likely to be an honest opinion. Social media is a different story altogether.

Some more seeing as you are all interested:

"If ft comes out with today's midfield setup, rangers will win
but we hope it won't come out, so I expect the played draw, then penalty shoot-oot"

"I watched the match they played with Willem for about 15-20 minutes. A team trying to play fast and one pass. A team like Barcelona if we compare it to the riggers. Our job is hard. They can finish the job in the first half."

"they have waiters called james tavernier. Weird artillery. The enormous standing ball takes penalty. Rangers were in the team when they were in the 2nd league.

He scored 52 goals and 78 assists in 254 games. He's the right back. We need to pay attention to him. Morelos is probably the well-known gunner. A little crazy. He gets a lot of cards. Even though his backup is 38 years old, he is a legend like Jermain Defoe.

In addition, even if there are no spectators, stadiums such as Ibrox and Celtic Park suffocate the rivals with their interesting architecture. It will be very difficult, if we win it will be our biggest win since the Juve game, I think, in Europe."

Tav is now a waiter:D

Back