Some goal by beerman

Well done from young Beerman. Doubt we'll ser much of him this season though. May possibly go out on loan i january?

myles6.png
He's doing well for himself

Good finish.

Don't want to slate the boy but I don't think he's good enough, and he's playing for Malta u21s hardly anything to get excited about

I alway laugh at this.
"I don't want to slate the boy but, well, feck it, he ain't going to make it"
You don't actually have to post negative, or positive, points.
You're not being forced.

Absolute cracker!

I see he was wearing #11, presumably that means he was playing further forward on the left?

Quite amazing how often our young players are rubbished on this forum, whilst scum youngsters are bigged up and massively over valued.

You'd almost believe that this forum was full of tims deliberately trying to undermine our clubs player valuations and breed discontent like fifth columnists.

For what it's worth, cracking goal from a very promising young lad who I can see developing into a fine player with the right coaching

This is very true, bud.
Then we wonder how and why we don't get top dollar at the transfer table.

I alway laugh at this.
"I don't want to slate the boy but, well, feck it, he ain't going to make it"
You don't actually have to post negative, or positive, points.
You're not being forced.

Where in my post did I slate him ? Just say's IMO he's going to make it.

Of course we want to see youth do well and get into the first team but very few do.

Nice goal, let's try and not write this one off before he has matured and gets more first team opportunities.

Nice words but too late.
He conceded a penalty to septic ffs, a daft challenge but he should've known better.
He nineteen, not a kid anymore.
Don't you know Willie Henderson was playing for Scotland at that age!
He ain't going to make it.
No point in even trying to develop him, he conceded a penalty to septic ffs.
What other games?
What other performances?
He conceded a penalty to septic ffs.

Where in my post did I slate him ? Just say's IMO he's going to make it.

Of course we want to see youth do well and get into the first team but very few do.
So, what is "he's not going to make it" if it's not slating him?
You're writing the lad off, at nineteen years old.

Liked what I saw of him when he got his chance in the first team, still needs to develop and hopefully he can kick on with his development and push his way to the first team on a regular basis.

Myles still has time on his side to develop his game.

Certainly no guarantees that full back will be his best position.

Great finish, I hope the kid fills out a wee bit and gets stronger as he has the makings of a good player.

Well done it looks like he's coming along nicely,not long before he breaks into the first team.

Cracking goal. I like the lad but think he'd be better going on loan for spell. Still loads to learn

Good finish.

Don't want to slate the boy but I don't think he's good enough, and he's playing for Malta u21s hardly anything to get excited about

Even if the opposition isn't the strongest, you still have to have the vision and skill to score a goal like that.

Don't know why people would have him going out on loan to be honest. He looks a natural left midfielder and would be a far better option than Niko there when Windass is out.

In fact I'm not even convinced Windass is a better option right now than Beerman.

Don't know why people would have him going out on loan to be honest. He looks a natural left midfielder and would be a far better option than Niko there when Windass is out.

In fact I'm not even convinced Windass is a better option right now than Beerman.

He's not.

Seen it earlier today, great goal from the young lad! Never let us down when called upon last year.
Wouldn't say he let us down, but he was found wanting against the sheep and the mentally challengeds at home.

He's young, so understandable, but certainly not a regular left back option at this stage.

Wouldn't say he let us down, but he was found wanting against the sheep and the mentally challengeds at home.

He's young, so understandable, but certainly not a regular left back option at this stage.

Don't remember him being poor against the sheep, mate.
Did he not replace Hodson in the first half and ended up in a back four with Tavernier, Bates and Aidan Wilson?
He fecked up against Satan's Spawn but I think he was almost stitched up against Aberdoom.

and as expected we have two 'bears' bitching about him not being better than Wallace on the comments of his goal on Twitter, must be great for the lad to see after posting his goal

Lovely goal - he is going to be a player no doubt. Would still like to see him feature more for the first team. Although, not at left back - don't think that's his natural position. Is that where he's playing for Malta as well though?

Didn't I hear that he converted from LM? If so you can certainly see that in this video, jinks past those boys with ease

Great finish from him, run past a few like they werent there. Would like to see him get a wee run out further up the park in the future.

Back