Someone fuel the Chopper

If they beat Killie and we beat sheep does that mean they go to pittodrie to clinch it, if so and the weather is good that would have a lot of them heading north, mostly ticketless, big potential for trouble.

Before Killie receiving 3 Reds yesterday I thought they might waver a bit, but playing Killie without 2 of their big defenders then it’s a guaranteed 3pts next week.

All is not well at that club, the players don’t want TLB and his coaching methods are dated, when he conducts them.
He is trying to get them onside by giving players extra time off.

They looked a tired and jaded side for most of that game today. If, and it's a huge if, Kilmarnock can draw with them or even better win then it will be panic stations but we need to keep winning too. Who knows but keep believing for this bear here:))

We were a bawhair from beating the mentally challengeds at Parkhead and we would be 3 points behind them just now and us with all the momentum. I've said it countless times on here but the margins really are fine when you withdraw the emotion from the debate and look at it logically.

Even if Tav didn't have a brainfart and we draw at The Piggery its 6 points and I really fancy us to beat them at Ibrox its major game on.

So frustrating it really is.

For all the talk of this huge chasm between us and them, the bottom line is that we're only a couple of late injury time goals for them and against us that's making the difference.
I fear we've left it just a little too late but if their bottle does crash and we pull this off I'll be forced to cash in my pension and book into The Betty Ford Clinic!

For all the talk of this huge chasm between us and them, the bottom line is that we're only a couple of late injury time goals for them and against us that's making the difference.
I fear we've left it just a little too late but if their bottle does crash and we pull this off I'll be forced to cash in my pension and book into The Betty Ford Clinic!

Spot on, I just want us to win the remaining games and to have won both our home games against them. Even if we lost the league by 4-6 points the fear it will put in them going in to Summer will be comical. Especially as they need to find a Manager and sign a CB partnership.

If there were another two games tacked onto the end of the season, maybe. As it is, it's impossible. If they didn't win the league it would be the biggest implosion in British sporting history

We’re just too far behind I’m afraid, had we not thrown away so many cheap points their bottle would be seriously tested.

The league is done for this season.

If anything it shows how much of a massive chance we’ve blown in not being able to get closer to them.

They are bang average and that was before Rodgers left.

If they fail to beat Killie next week, I have my doubts on that alone, it might get squeaky baws tim... e

It's all a bit too late in the day if you ask me, but we need a strong finish to boost our own confidence and let the fhilth see the 'light years ahead' for the fantasy that it is.

Just focus on our own games but its marvellous listening to them panick... if we finish 5 or less behind them i fear yellow teeth wont get the job which will be devastating as i want him to be in charge when we dismantle those fckrs !!

They have taken the foot off the gas and have an inferior manager.

Sadly we are the only team who bottled it at points.

Truth and reality are two different things, let's focus on us instead of this garbage.

We hardly bottled it. We've never anywhere had a double figure points lead so how the hell can you say we've bottled it??

Baffling at best.

We hardly bottled it. We've never anywhere had a double figure points lead so how the hell can you say we've bottled it??

Baffling at best.
We topped the league after beating Hearts and bottled it.

We beat the scum on the 29th and bottled it.

We had countless games where we could’ve kept the pressure on and bottled it.

They might have regressed and they have swapped a good manager from a bad one but let’s not pretend that they are bottlers. They have scored last minute goals to win points where as we’ve conceded last minute goals to throw points away.

Winners mentality won’t transfer to the players if fans can’t realise what winning entails.

We topped the league after beating Hearts and bottled it.

We beat the scum on the 29th and bottled it.

We had countless games where we could’ve kept the pressure on and bottled it.

They might have regressed and they have swapped a good manager from a bad one but let’s not pretend that they are bottlers. They have scored last minute goals to win points where as we’ve conceded last minute goals to throw points away.

Winners mentality won’t transfer to the players if fans can’t realise what winning entails.

It hardly quantifies as "bottling it" ffs.

An 11 point lead to blowing the league would be bottling it.

If we were referee'd to same level as everyone else it wouldn't be 11 points.

Back