Sonia has a website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see her telling folks on Twitter to be respectful.

She asked what people wanted to see on the site an presumably got a bunch of “Rangers Da’s”,similar to many on here,giving it also sorts of jibber jabber.

She is a professional woman’s footballer.

Time a lot of folks remembered that.

She is a lovely lady, The wife(no pics) and I had the pleasure of sitting next to her on a flight down to Bristol a couple of weeks ago, had a great conversation with her, she is loving it at Rangers.

One man‘s stalking is another man’s great detective work.

hopefully the Court doesn’t make the OP’s Restraining Order run for too long

It's just a bit of fun mate, lighten up.
In a world of dooma and gloom just now can we not have a wee bit of distraction from Covid-19?

whatever floats your boat

lassies on twitter asking for respect and you’ve got guys asking for pics of her in high heels, stockings and suspenders

but aye, just a bit of fun

it’s weird. Pervy and creepy.

whatever floats your boat

lassies on twitter asking for respect and you’ve got guys asking for pics of her in high heels, stockings and suspenders

but aye, just a bit of fun

it’s weird. Pervy and creepy.
Take a day off mate..you must great to be around.
I am talking about this thread, not what people do on twitter.
And as I said we have a global pandemic with people worried sick about if they will have a job in a month or if we can pay the rent/mortgage, so yes, let's just have a but of fun to keep us all sane.

And as I said we have a global pandemic with people worried sick about if they will have a job in a month or if we can pay the rent/mortgage, so yes, let's just have a but of fun to keep us all sane.

I’m some buzz to be around, actually.

I know I’ll be classed as a ‘rangers da’, but I’m just calling it how I see it

it’s heehaw to do with Covid-19. Not having that. She’s been getting this since she joined.

Guys on here are stalking the lassie ffs.

(btw, don’t like what I post, just go past it, man. You don’t have an obligation to comment on anything I say)

Reactions: JCB

it’s heehaw to do with Covid-19. Not having that. She’s been getting this since she joined.

(btw, don’t like what I post, just go past it, man. You don’t have an obligation to comment on anything I say)
Woah woah woah, hang on a minute mate, stalking ffs!
I follow her on Twitter, seen the post about her new site and posted a link, that’s it.
Obviously the lassie enjoys the attention, why post pics or set up a site in the first place?
I get it your trying to be controversial and go against the grain but your coming across as a po faced bore, lighten up mate

anyway, enjoy your day. Take care of yourself.

don’t go blind.

She's continuing to post stunning pics on her social media, a lot in skimpy attire, so I think she's quite ok with the attention, and helping the Rangers das get thu the isolation period.
She's probably on FF watching this thread (hi Sonia, keep up the great work) and loving it :))
Think you need to chill.

Woah woah woah, hang on a minute mate, stalking ffs!
I follow her on Twitter, seen the post about her new site and posted a link, that’s it.
Obviously the lassie enjoys the attention, why post pics or set up a site in the first place?
I get it your trying to be controversial and go against the grain but your coming across as a po faced bore, lighten up mate

bird farts, there’s a thread on here about it.

lassie said herself the websites to talk nutrition and workout videos. She also asked for people to respect that.

I’m not doing anything to be controversial.

I’m also one week into 12 week isolation, so you stick the ‘lighten up’ pish

says the guy who replies to my post twice...looking for another reaction are you?
I aint going blind mate, you seem to be missing the point i am making, i am taking about this thread, and some light relief in dark times to compliment a nice looking Rangers player..
You don't think Beckham had this at Utd with girls drooling over him, or McCoist when he played.
But hey, don't like what I post, just go past it man...

Could you imagine her doing the halftime draw? Be the only time you could get served at halftime in a flash.

Well fair play to Sonia, she is certainly doing her bit to make self isolation easier for the rest of us!

lassie said herself the websites to talk nutrition and workout videos. She also asked for people to respect that.

She’s got pictures of her wearing bikinis and skimpy clothes I’m sure she’s more than aware of the reaction it’ll get and if she was that bothered by the creepy comments online she wouldn’t be uploading them

This is the opposite opinion of a Rangers Da

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back