Sonia has a website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m some buzz to be around, actually.

I know I’ll be classed as a ‘rangers da’, but I’m just calling it how I see it

it’s heehaw to do with Covid-19. Not having that. She’s been getting this since she joined.

Guys on here are stalking the lassie ffs.

(btw, don’t like what I post, just go past it, man. You don’t have an obligation to comment on anything I say)
Stalking :D haha. Folk are allowed to admire the opposite sex mate, its nature. If she didnt want folk looking at her she wouldnt post the pics.

Stalking :D haha. Folk are allowed to admire the opposite sex mate, its nature. If she didnt want folk looking at her she wouldnt post the pics.

totally missing the point

she, herself, had to tweet asking for people to show her respect ffs

nature or not, some people are creepy AF when it comes to this lassie

Im not on Twitter so cant comment of that. But anyone offended by anything in this thread is on the wrong forum. No ones going over the top that iv noticed. The woman is stunning, it dont feel guilty for enjoying looking at her.

Who said that
MV5BODQ1YWFmNDEtMDMyMi00OWU5LWIwMDktYjE1YjcwZjBlNDBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ2MjQ5NzM@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

She is a lovely lady, The wife(no pics) and I had the pleasure of sitting next to her on a flight down to Bristol a couple of weeks ago, had a great conversation with her, she is loving it at Rangers.

My flight back to Bristol after last weeks game I’m sat next to a burly Scotsman in a kilt on his way to the rugby, you most definitely win.

Difficult to “go past it, man” when you’re commenting on all these type of threads with the same old pish.

You need to take some of your own advice, if you don’t like it don’t open the thread.

mwah x

Difficult to “go past it, man” when you’re commenting on all these type of threads with the same old pish.

You need to take some of your own advice, if you don’t like it don’t open the thread.

I find it amusing how some people take the moral high ground with this stuff man.

Do women not have ‘banter’ where they discuss a hot guy they would have do very bad things to them or debate about the size of a mans appendage? Of course they bloody do, in private, amongst friends.

This is a thread for men (or women) who share a common attraction/admiration/respect for Sonia, someone can be very good at their profession and also easy on the eye, and it shouldn’t be wrong to appreciate both.

I’d say things amongst mates about a woman in camaraderie or jest but always be respectful in person, I’m sure everyone would be the same regarding Ms O’Neill.

In these desperate times, we are all friends here. Let’s lighten up a bit.

Im sure the people who she was aiming that at were saying stuff to her thats gar far worse than anything being said on here

FFS. Could you imagine the stick if one of the mens team done similar. Nutrition and fitness ma baws. Skimpy shoots and droolers, fairplay she will be macimising her income but the hits on her site will be 90% blokes. Keep it respectable, aye ok :)) :)) :)) :))

You cant be serious? She's attention whoring for $.

"Yeah but respect me for my footballing ability, insite on nutrition and fitness"

Fucking laughable.

You cant be serious? She's attention whoring for $.

"Yeah but respect me for my footballing ability, insite on nutrition and fitness"

Fucking laughable.

jog on

I’ve said all I want to say on the matter

Anyone think Sexy sonia mite be more into women than men as most of them girls id say are that play football , As the wee sexy blonde thing that plays for west ham ladies "Alisha Lehmann" is going out with one of the chelsea ladies girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back